[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

I'm quite happy about all these new releases by Hasbro. I was planning on getting the pre-HWS beys, but with these new releases I won't have to. Well, not totally true. They're not going to do Quetz and still don't have a HWS version of Leone that is cheap.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:49 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I'm quite happy about all these new releases by Hasbro. I was planning on getting the pre-HWS beys, but with these new releases I won't have to. Well, not totally true. They're not going to do Quetz and still don't have a HWS version of Leone that is cheap.

Counter Leone? Hah
If I may say so, I think Hasbro is releasing these because of Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone. Since these Beys are the HWS versions of their pre-HWS predecessors, and since they do carry the names that appear in the anime, Hasbro probably decided to continue with the trend, in the forms of what we see here, and as a 'common' Bey, rather than exclusives.

Edit: Kinda beaten to the concept? And Counter Leone isn't too cheap, hahah.
Amazing. I'm so happy Hasbro decided to do this!!
...So then does this mean we have to stop complaining about there not being Pre-HWS blades made by Hasbro?
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:53 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: If I may say so, I think Hasbro is releasing these because of Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone. Since these Beys are the HWS versions of their pre-HWS predecessors, and since they do carry the names that appear in the anime, Hasbro probably decided to continue with the trend, in the forms of what we see here, and as a 'common' Bey, rather than exclusives.

Edit: Kinda beaten to the concept? And Counter Leone isn't too cheap, hahah.

My post wasn't anywhere close to regarding cost.

Just saying he forgot Counter Leone.

But reguarding the cost, it is well worth it IMO.

DS Game (Sell it to Gamestop used, and get some money back)
Counter Leone
Metal Face
Well obviously, we wont like uh complain about that in WBO forums.

So what you need to do is, close ya mouths, close yo eyes, and wait for these beyblades.
Things like dis make hasbro a little less sucky and a first time for hasbro to make sf and d and some new parts
This is probably the second time they ever listened to the American fans wanting what the big J always had. (In terms of special Beyblades)
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:02 AM)countdudoo Wrote: ...So then does this mean we have to stop complaining about there not being Pre-HWS blades made by Hasbro?

Not really, as they still won't release Libra or 5 minute mold Virgo.
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:07 AM)Ra Wrote: Things like dis make hasbro a little less sucky and a first time for hasbro to make sf and d and some new parts
SF was already released by Hasbro.
I think we should open a praise Hasbro thread (if there isn't one) instead of all the hate ones. I can't wait to get more information on the Midnight Wheel.
I like how Hasbro is transforming Metal System beys into HWS beys! Finally some parts for Upper Attack!
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:31 AM)Stigma Wrote: I think we should open a praise Hasbro thread (if there isn't one)
Unless it was closed yes, there is already one.
Hmm, the Metal System Bull wheel wasn't very good. It was terribly outclassed, hopefully this ends up being a really good part.
I really like the look of this wheel, hopefully it will have some upper attack usage and not be instantly outclassed.
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:42 AM)Evan Wrote: I really like the look of this wheel, hopefully it will have some upper attack usage and not be instantly outclassed.

Yeah, it looks like it may have some upper potential. that is just a thought though
Did the Bull Wheel not also look as if it had good upper abilities, but now we know that it is just so-so ? It would really not be too different with Midnight ...
Wait a minute tho...

What it with these names? Fury? Midnight?

Its wierd 0_o
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Did the Bull Wheel not also look as if it had good upper abilities, but now we know that it is just so-so ? It would really not be too different with Midnight ...
Although it is very unlikely. If the Midnight Wheel becomes Top-Tier (I doubt it) I shall die of laughter. From the looks I would say Bull had pretty good Upper Attack, Too bad it's outclassed.

EDIT: Wow, Really? We're just gonna dub these Wheels as "Outclassed" without any testing? You guys are sad.
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Did the Bull Wheel not also look as if it had good upper abilities, but now we know that it is just so-so ? It would really not be too different with Midnight ...

its all my hasbro hopes and dreams! haha!
one benefit i like about this is an extra bull clear wheel. I don't wanna buy another dark bull. I would also want to try out SF, even though it doesn't have many uses.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:49 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I'm quite happy about all these new releases by Hasbro. I was planning on getting the pre-HWS beys, but with these new releases I won't have to. Well, not totally true. They're not going to do Quetz and still don't have a HWS version of Leone that is cheap.

Counter Leone? Hah

I bolded the important part of the post. Counter Leone ain't cheap. We are getting a cheaper alternative for Cyber Pegasus, but not Counter Leone. I didn't forget about Counter Leone.
My god it looks like Quetz and bull combined, that is something beautiful If I have ever seen it
oh And Hasbro even has a stadium comming out along with this bey
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:02 AM)countdudoo Wrote: ...So then does this mean we have to stop complaining about there not being Pre-HWS blades made by Hasbro?
People could still complain, these aren't pre-HWS beys...
but they are hws versions of pre-hws bey though...