[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade Baku Set

I love how they combined the hell wheel boost mode with the layer. back in mfb it could only be done with the hell wheel so it makes sense. Guess that sorta explains why we don’t get paradox.
I can't afford to not buy this set now!! Especially now that I know L Drago has rubber
Hopefully I can buy it if not I guess it’s back to lawn mowing.
I was already sold on this set but now seeing meteor l-drago , hell kerbecs and gravity perseus looking like a whole snack just makes me want them more . Pegasus and unicorn looks awesome too plus the retain everything. this is great
I actually really liking this set i mean a the clear wheel can be customized now that on its own proves that this set is a master piece but my only complaint is how the nerve Meteo l drago the theet on that is just horrible judging by the vid but other than that am happy they are making this even more accurate execpt the parts
Anyone know where to find it for a cheap price once it is released
(Jul. 15, 2020  4:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I actually really liking this set i mean a the clear wheel can be customized now that on its own proves that this set is a master piece but my only complaint is how the nerve Meteo l drago the theet on that is just horrible judging by the vid but other than that am happy they are making this even more accurate execpt the parts
They all probably have less than amazing teeth but their designs should make up for it.
Meteo l darago maybe the best spin stealer in the game now that it has so much rubber. I mean it was a beast during the good old days of mfb
so MFB burst has it's own system now this is so amazing!!
They went above and beyond here. I don't care if the teeth are terrible. Now I want the whole MFB line in this new burst MFB system
(Jul. 15, 2020  7:30 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: They went above and beyond here. I don't care if the teeth are terrible. Now I want the whole MFB line in this new burst MFB system

That is what TT should do after burst over.
Hell kerbecs' tip of the "dog heads" look a bit pointier and aimed outwards. I guess it can't be too competitive.
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does TT mall ship to U.S?

Only in Japan.
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:56 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does TT mall ship to U.S?

Only in Japan.

That’s unfortunate.
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:56 PM)marutti Wrote: Only in Japan.

That’s unfortunate.

you can still get it through other places like everwish.
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:00 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s unfortunate.

you can still get it through other places like everwish.

Ever wish has the MFB custom sets
this image looks great even thought its just a sample
[Image: 6KBjCDh.jpg]
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:12 PM)snoc Wrote: this image looks great even thought its just a sample
[Image: 6KBjCDh.jpg]

Ryuga is the best. Also the teeth on gravity Perseus look weak
With Baku being my favorite season of beyblade, this is everything I could have hoped for.

looking at the mfb community, lots of people are surprisingly salty.
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:15 PM)snoc Wrote: With Baku being my favorite season of beyblade, this is everything I could have hoped for.

Wait how are they being salty? I thought mfb fans like me like this thing
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:57 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:15 PM)snoc Wrote: With Baku being my favorite season of beyblade, this is everything I could have hoped for.

Wait how are they being salty? I thought mfb fans like me like this thing

I like burst and I have a lot of MFB beys (all of them except for a bull since the one I had was fake)
Suprisingly a chunk of the community is very mad
Seeing plastic gen in MFB format would be interesting.