[Product]  Inferno Saggitario 145S

(Feb. 06, 2011  4:48 AM)Off The Chain Wrote: Crazy Wolf
Maximum Libra
Delta L-drago
Running Pisces
Double Gemios

My Thought On These "Rumored" Names.
Crazy Sounds Suitable For a "Balance" Wheel

Maximum? Doesn't This Mean They Would Have To Change The Name For "Maximum Series"? What Happened To "Infinity"?

Delta L-Drago=Delta Dragonoid. Name Taken?
I'm Really Not Seeing How The L-Drago Clear Wheel Will Fit On Anything That Looks Like It's Original.Unless The Clear Wheel Is Going To Take a Beating Now..

Running Sounds Sorta Suitable For a "Stamina" Wheel. Though It Could've Been Better.
How Will They Avoid It Looking Almost Exactly Like Thermal?

Double Sounds Nowhere Near Being a "Balance" Name.

Anyway..Inferno Looks Way To Much Like Flame.. Almost To The Point Of Where It's An Unneeded Copy.
Heck,I Though Hell Would Be Changed To Inferno.(Hell Kerbecs)
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:48 AM)Off The Chain Wrote: Wolf might become Crazy Wolf

actually, I was thinking Slash Wolf or something

but this is getting off-topic now
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: How Will They Avoid It Looking Almost Exactly Like Thermal?

Well, Thermal was originally designed with Pisces in mind, soo... that's going to be a bit of a problem.
Maybe Alpha Wolf? That sounds better to me. But I have hopes for Inferno. Maybe it will have use in casual situations like the other Legend stuff. (Except for Fury) I am not betting for competitive use, though.
no SGTO on the face? and that clear wheel color,what were they thinking?
but anyways hopefully inferno becomes a top tier stamina type :V
The face looks like carp. I also have hopes on Inferno, and the name is weird.
EDIT: I can see a Legend Counter Leone under Inferno.
Sagittario was actually better suited for attack, so that's what I hope for. Honestly, Inferno doesn't look too bad in terms of comparison to the original. Plus, Inferno owns Night, Hyper, Fury and anything else that Hasbro came up with.
I'd like to see Infinity Libra and ____ Escolpio.

I doubt Inferno will be better than the Sag wheel.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Sagittario was actually better suited for attack, so that's what I hope for. Honestly, Inferno doesn't look too bad in terms of comparison to the original. Plus, Inferno owns Night, Hyper, Fury and anything else that Hasbro came up with.

infoerno's name> all other legend beyblade's name

midnight's look >inferno's look

i just hope it is decent for both stamina and attack really
Am I the only one who cares/has noticed that the colour scheme is nothing like the metal system saggitario...
Inferno may be a destabiliser. I like destabilisers O)
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Am I the only one who cares/has noticed that the colour scheme is nothing like the metal system saggitario...

I mentioned it too, the color scheme is a little bizarre if they are trying to fit it into the name.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:32 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Inferno may be a destabiliser. I like destabilisers O)

Sagittario had some insane attack for a "Stamina" wheel. I look for more of that in Inferno.
I Hope Hasbro Make a Quetzalcoatl Remake That'll Be So Awesome!
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:27 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: I Hope Hasbro Make a Quetzalcoatl Remake That'll Be So Awesome!

Off-topic. Post in Random Thoughts thread.

Inferno looks more round to me.
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:30 PM)countdudoo Wrote: Inferno looks more round to me.

Yeah, looks like that to me too. It looks less squared off than MS sagittario. Hopefully it will have some good stamina.
this is a lame question i need details about it sorry but im stamina so what type is it and this is probaly really dumb but is inferno stamina (lame because peole say like original good for attack) im stamina and inferno sounds awesome and i need to know what inferno is
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:35 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: this is a lame question i need details about it sorry but im stamina so what type is it and this is probaly really dumb but is inferno stamina (lame because peole say like original good for attack) im stamina and inferno sounds awesome and i need to know what inferno is

If you actually looked at the picture of the package you would know ... Hasbro has a colour code for types :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Inferno-...#pid536861
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:32 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Inferno may be a destabiliser. I like destabilisers O)

All Metal Wheels Can Be Destabilizers

(Feb. 07, 2011  2:35 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: this is a lame question i need details about it sorry but im stamina so what type is it and this is probaly really dumb but is inferno stamina (lame because peole say like original good for attack) im stamina and inferno sounds awesome and i need to know what inferno is

If You Payed Attention To The Other "Legends".
You Would Have Found Out That They're All Based Off Of Their Originals.
Original Sag Was "Stamina".
He means a good one. One that is better than the ones we currently have. (other than l drago)
now that i look at it not much diffrence then flame just missing the points and a little wider in areas.
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:53 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

If You Payed Attention To The Other "Legends".
You Would Have Found Out That They're All Based Off Of Their Originals.
Original Sag Was "Stamina".

But the original Sagittario had more attack use.
yes that is true i mean look we used to think rock was just for defence but know its a attack wheel.
Meh, Rock never had any use until it found some Attack capability. Same with Sagittario.
yes but befor earth we thought of it as a defence wheel.as it was the only one we had.