[Product]  Gold layer hype [Store Limited CoroCoro Gold Beyblade Burst Layers]

Looks like one of those recolours sold on YJA .. I don't like the chromey paint/plastic used.
Come on, that looks so awesome though <3
(Jan. 23, 2016  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: See, this is real gold, not bronze :
[Image: CZZdtC9UAAA1ayR.jpg]
https://twitter.com/jumbo_tmj/status/690842630289108996

This is the trophy for the first-place winner of the Grade 1 Burst Cup at the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter, by the way.
Real Gold ?? Wow I mean a Layer made of the Element Gold right ??
Thats really Looks Good. Okay I am also Supposing that there would be one made of real Silver too for the persons who comes 2nd in position.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
It's not made of real gold for sure. I definitely prefer the CoroCoro one over that ...
Metals are by far the hardest "colours" to get right; precisely because they are not actually colours at all. The only thing that makes a metal paint look metallic is that it actually has metal dust in it. That dust comes in different grades, which you will notice when comparing other "sparkly" coloured or metallic parts. Usually the dust is magnesium, zinc, aluminium or chrome.

I do think the CoroCoro version is a little dull in luster - but I like that the finish is matte. I also think the overly shiny trophy version smacks of kitch - precisely because it is too shiny. Difficult to master.
An actual 24 carat Layer would be beautiful, shame that isn't it.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:22 AM)Eisenwulf Wrote: Anyone know if these gold layers come with QR codes + stickers?

Confirmation : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gold-lay...pid1307668

Ahhh, thanks! Totally missed that bottom part. Didn't pay attention to it cuz I thought it was part of his signature. LOL
(Jan. 23, 2016  8:06 PM)Burst Wrote: Real Gold ?? Wow I mean a Layer made of the Element Gold right ??
Thats really Looks Good. Okay I am also Supposing that there would be one made of real Silver too for the persons who comes 2nd in position.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

it's 1st Place : Gold Mekki / Plated Gold
2nd Place : Silver Mekki
and 3rd Place Bronze Mekki
(Jan. 25, 2016  3:56 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  8:06 PM)Burst Wrote: Real Gold ?? Wow I mean a Layer made of the Element Gold right ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.

it's 1st Place : Gold Mekki / Plated Gold
2nd Place : Silver Mekki
and 3rd Place Bronze Mekki
Thanks Okina. I hope WHF 2016 brings more Interesting Beyblade Burst Range.
I just read a Tweet today that there's gonna be some campaign on 15th of July So here we go again.
There would be Four Gold Drivers Massive, Blow, Zephyr and at last but not the least we Have Edge Hah !

[Image: Capturesdfs_zpszf24ctkn.png]

There's gonna be some Ticket on Beyblade Introduction page of Coro Coro Comic and while Purchasing Beyblade Burst products you need to give ticket to have the driver.

Now I am confused in the last on the website it says the campaign will be on 15th of July but in the starting it says with August Coro Coro Comic ? because with August issue a Black Xcalibur Layer would be included.
can anybody Confirm that please ?

Link :- https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...myPost=358

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Thanks for the heads up, Burst!

I wonder why they are releasing older Drivers.. And they are bad for the most part (Massive and Edge, Blow isn't really useful now, and Zephyr is probably the most useful). Well, at least they are gold Joyful_3
Cool! Glad they're re-releasing Zephyr in this capacity at least.