[Product]  CoroCoro Exclusive PhoenixFeather Blade

Released as a promotional pack-in with the January 2024 issue of CoroCoro Comic (published December 15th). Not to be confused with the "PhoenixWing" Beyblade. The plastic part of the Blade is the same as DranSword's, but the metal part of the Blade is unique. According to promotional material it's supposed to be a gram or so lighter than DranSword... promo material also specifies its intended combination as PhoenixFeather 3-60F, and recommends the red 3-60 and Flat from BX-17 Battle Entry Set.
[Image: GAujCaYaMAAa53f?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Takara Tomy Wrote:Blade: PhoenixFeather
  • "Its three lightweight upper blades perform high-speed attacks."
  • Attack: 50
  • Defense: 20
  • Stamina: 30
Here are the design of the Blade for Phoenix Feather that will be in Coro Coro issue in next year on January 2024.

[Image: 399680294_1355438325347802_5716282398151...e=6559F736]

The Combo for it is 3-60 Ratchet & Flat Bit like Dran Sword, but I go with the red version you know fire colored themed plus I know a 3D Printed Beyblade maker to make some demake part based on the blade.
Hey don't Phoenix Feather's blade shape look kinda like Dran Sword's, but ended with some curling points for like attack type combos & some say it is the Pre evolution version of Phoenix Wing.
Also for the folks wondering, this month's CoroCoro included its weight: the sample shown weighs 33.3 grams, and is lighter than DranSword on purpose to supposedly give it more speed (lol).
So If i were to purchase a physical copy of the next corocoro from amazon Japan, the blade will just be included, right? I just want to make sure before i pay the shipping to import it
I hope I can get PhoenixFearther, the Bey looks like very interesting.
Here is the video for the blade of Phoenix Feather & the Entry starter of Dran Sword, since they both shared a same blade shape in different ways to each other

I can wait to see the full Top view of the Phoenix Feather's Blade designs.
As someone who doesn't get CoroCoro, what is the best way of obtaining this overseas?
(Nov. 24, 2023  8:30 PM)BirdsSugarMommy Wrote: As someone who doesn't get CoroCoro, what is the best way of obtaining this overseas?

CoroCoro is on Amazon.jp tho it may appear in the after market like Mercari or Buyee to import but costs are unknown until release other than the CoroCoro which is a wee bit for a tiny book
(Nov. 24, 2023  11:18 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2023  8:30 PM)BirdsSugarMommy Wrote: As someone who doesn't get CoroCoro, what is the best way of obtaining this overseas?

CoroCoro is on Amazon.jp tho it may appear in the after market like Mercari or Buyee to import but costs are unknown until release other than the CoroCoro which is a wee bit for a tiny book

Thank you!!
I want to ask this because me and my brother are curious; how exactly DO you obtain this beyblade?
is it like in a little baggy that's stapled to the magazine itself (or in a similar situation?), or do I need to send something through the mail for it to appear for us?
(Dec. 01, 2023  12:24 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: I want to ask this because me and my brother are curious; how exactly DO you obtain this beyblade?
is it like in a little baggy that's stapled to the magazine itself (or in a similar situation?), or do I need to send something through the mail for it to appear for us?

Historically the Corocoro releases have been brown box releases packaged in with the magazine. You can either order the magazine or wait for the secondhand market to start selling the blade on its own.
(Dec. 01, 2023  2:30 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2023  12:24 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: I want to ask this because me and my brother are curious; how exactly DO you obtain this beyblade?

Historically the Corocoro releases have been brown box releases packaged in with the magazine. You can either order the magazine or wait for the secondhand market to start selling the blade on its own.

oooooh, okay! so if I was able to order the magazine twice, both me and my brother could get the phoenixfeather?
(Dec. 01, 2023  10:03 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: oooooh, okay! so if I was able to order the magazine twice, both me and my brother could get the phoenixfeather?

Yup! Pretty much how that works. Do note that Corocoro is quite a large book, and international shipping can be pretty yikes.
(Dec. 01, 2023  10:09 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2023  10:03 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: oooooh, okay! so if I was able to order the magazine twice, both me and my brother could get the phoenixfeather?

Yup! Pretty much how that works. Do note that Corocoro is quite a large book, and international shipping can be pretty yikes.

oh .w.
how much yike are we saying? I got a brother that lives in japan so it shouldn't be too much of an issue
(Dec. 01, 2023  10:21 PM)IamDohnut Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2023  10:09 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Yup! Pretty much how that works. Do note that Corocoro is quite a large book, and international shipping can be pretty yikes.

oh .w.
how much yike are we saying? I got a brother that lives in japan so it shouldn't be too much of an issue
Like 40 bucks for shipping alone.
(Dec. 01, 2023  11:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2023  10:21 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: oh .w.
Like 40 bucks for shipping alone.

YIKE. Guess I'll just ask my brother to buy it for me then and keep it out there until we go out in september 2024
Here is a video from the CoroCoro YouTube Channel, on the Phoenix Feather's Blade & stock combo, Phoenix Feather 3-60F, which take on Dran Sword 3-60F (Flat) plus its successor, Phoenix Wing 9-60GF (Gear Flat) including Wizard Arrow 4-80B (Ball):

Also Knight Lance 4-80HN (High Needle)

I see some good attack powers of the bey, wonder if the blade would be a reprinted like Phoenix Wing?
Here are three video on the Blades showing the details & beybattle performance of the stock combo, Phoenix Feather 3-60F (Flat):

The Weight, heights, & comparison to Dran Sword's Blade & designs:

Plus the giveaway:

I've finally recieved my copy of PhoenixFeather, the Blade's instructions include a description and stats for this Blade (and very little else). So here it is. OP has been updated to include this as well.
Takara Tomy Wrote:Blade: PhoenixFeather
  • "Its three lightweight upper blades perform high-speed attacks."
  • Attack: 50
  • Defense: 20
  • Stamina: 30
I have ordered this Bey and I am really looking forward to it.

I will do a full indepth testing session eventually but I got my hands on Feather, some things I noticed, the slope of the end of the wing is a lot different and seems to hit a lot harder than DranSword, due to the hollowness of the Blade it also means a loss in stamina, currently I think MOST consistent bits are gonna be Taper/Point, and leaning towards Taper.