[Product]  BX-34 Starter CobaltDragoon 2-60C

Starter pack for Beyblade X. First left-spinning Beyblade of the generation!
Comes with one Beyblade and a left-spinning String Launcher. MSRP is 2321 JPY. Releases on July 13th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810914563_0c12d5908e5043249cc375d95f45ecf5.jpg]

More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Official Site:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-34 CobaltDragoon 2-60C
  • Attack-type
  • Left-spin
  • "LEFT DASH ATTACK: By combining a Blade, Ratchet, and Bit with high attack power in left-spin, it unleashes the potential for powerful dash attacks that directly oppose right-spinning Beys."
Blade: CobaltDragoon
  • "A left-spinning Blade whose four upper blades with thick tips gives it huge striking power."
  • Attack: 60
  • Defense: 15
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 2-60 (pronounced "Two Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports two blades which hits opponents hard when spinning left."
  • Attack: 16
  • Defense: 8
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: C (full name "Cyclone")
  • "Sports a vortex-shaped flat tip that bites into the stadium when spinning left, increasing potential for high-speed attacks."
  • Attack: 40
  • Defense: 5
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 45
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: String Launcher L Blue Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Left-spinning Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
BRO IMMA POP OFF SO HARD FOR THIS RELEASE

edit: Saw some pics on google and now I can't stop screaming bro
(Jun. 13, 2024  2:07 PM)Ninjablader9 Wrote: Love that it’s a starter

Definitely! Or else we wouldn't exactly be able to launch it haha
That make Cobalt Dragoon, the second Left Spin Beyblade that pay tribute to the Original Dragoon Bey, the 1st one was Dark Knight (Ronin) Dragoon from the Metal Saga in the Shogun Steel (Zero G) series.
(Jun. 13, 2024  4:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote: looks like drandagger left spin

To me looks closer to left spin tiger
(Jun. 13, 2024  4:42 PM)Ninjablader9 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2024  4:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote: looks like drandagger left spin

To me looks closer to left spin tiger

yes its work also
Cobalt Drake is shaped like og dragoon
Cobalt Dragoon is literally named Dragoon and is left spin
Whats next Cobalt Dragoon Storm with a blue RF?

Jokes aside this is a neat first left spin, nothing too fancy but it doesn't really need to be. Its not the all time coolest looking x bey imo but it is still a good looking, cool named left spin dragon that I will definitely buy.
OP updated with official website info + description.
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-34 CobaltDragoon 2-60C
  • Attack-type
  • Left-spin
  • "LEFT DASH ATTACK: By combining a Blade, Ratchet, and Bit with high attack power in left-spin, it unleashes the potential for powerful dash attacks that directly oppose right-spinning Beys."
Blade: CobaltDragoon
  • "A left-spinning Blade whose four upper blades with thick tips gives it huge striking power."
  • Attack: 60
  • Defense: 15
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 2-60 (pronounced "Two Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports two blades which hits opponents hard when spinning left."
  • Attack: 16
  • Defense: 8
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: C (full name "Cyclone")
  • "Sports a vortex-shaped flat tip that bites into the stadium when spinning left, increasing potential for high-speed attacks."
  • Attack: 40
  • Defense: 5
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 45
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: String Launcher L Blue Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Left-spinning Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
Didn't expect the name Dragoon, instead I kinda hoped for it to be called Azure Drake. But oh well, it's still good. As for the beybalde it self...

This IS the left spining bey, and a great homage to previous titular left spinners:

The Blade looks AWESOME! The colours, the shape, is a whole Dragoon takeback, shape is like a mash between Victory, Galaxy and MSUV, with a little of Cyber. Gotta see how it does but for the first left spinner, it ain't bad. Also, the beast has the Bakuten Shoot logo like Drake and Tiger.

2-60... I knew it. Form the moment they announced 2-80 in the DranDagger recolour I knew it was gonna go on this bey who benefits form a direction only Ratchet, colours are good as well.

Cyclone is... What I expected and at the same time not... To elaborate, I expected a full rubber tip to allude to the Dragoon series even more, but seeing as how they wan't to focus on the left spin aspect they may as well give it LF from MFB or Spiral From Burst seeing tha they are the left oriented bottoms. Kinda, dissapointing seeing hwo it doents perform as great but we'll see. Maybe the plasting spiral shap is beneficial for the X-Dash feature.

So, in coclusion: We have an Expectacular Blade, and interesting Ratchet & and 50/50 bit. Still, Awesome Release.

But. What do you guys think?
We couldn't wait an extra 3 years for a left spin, huh? I really hope this is useless.
(Jun. 14, 2024  6:48 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: We couldn't wait an extra 3 years for a left spin, huh? I really hope this is useless.

Ngl should be 10 yrs
Here is a video on Cobalt Dragoon, on its performance in the stadium:

Cobalt Dragoon is like the 14X great descendant to the Original Dragoon Beyblade.
Definitely needed more paint, but everyone else is cool. Surprised they straight up used to Dragoon name when the other homage beys didn't. I wonder if Hasbro will change the name of this Beyblade or Shell and Tiger to match.
(Jun. 14, 2024  6:48 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: We couldn't wait an extra 3 years for a left spin, huh? I really hope this is useless.

I don't mind that it's releasing now, but please please PLEASE let it be the only left spin for at least a year or two. We really don't need a crazy number of them like in burst 🙏
Haven't been keeping up with beyblade for a while but this bey just screams OG dragoon refrence all over it. The shaped is very simillar to dragoon galaxy but inverted, the name change from drake to dragoon, and the color scheme being blue red silver although not white silver is a very simillar color. Probably going to pick this one up for collection very cool first left spin release.
(Jun. 14, 2024  10:41 PM)BladerGem Wrote:

I don't mind that it's releasing now, but please please PLEASE let it be the only left spin for at least a year or two. We really don't need a crazy number of them like in burst 🙏

I agree with this wholeheartedly. If one releases per season like in metal series I would be fine with it. Maybe if UX continues even one left spinner in the UX line per season but no more than that
I wouldn't mind if one was released each season, much as in a metal series. Perhaps if UX keeps at least one left spinner in the UX lineup each season, but no more.
Here is the Video of the Newly very first Left Spin X Bey, Cobalt Dragoon 2-60C (Cyclone), which have thrash Hell Scythe (Scythe Incendio) 4-60T in two rounds.

I love the look of that baby blue (beyby* blue lol) launcher. Looks so sick