[Product]  BX-27 Random Booster SphinxCowl Select (Rare: SphinxCowl 9-80GN)

Random Booster for Beyblade X. Each Booster randomly contains one of three pre-determined Beyblades, each sporting the new SphinxCowl Blade. The prize pull is SphinxCowl 9-80GN.
MSRP with tax is 1400 JPY per Booster. Releases on February 22nd, 2024.
[Image: 4904810913115_ce80342ca2a9426e98cd39f3a2dbd59a.jpg]
Possible Contents:
  • SphinxCowl 9-80GN
  • SphinxCowl 4-80HT (Black)
  • SphinxCowl 5-60O (White)
Part Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-27 SphinxCowl 9-80GN
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "BARRAGE DEFENSE: Both the Blade and the Ratchet are equipped with nine barrage blades, which are used to repel and nullify opposing attacks."
Blade: SphinxCowl
  • "Its nine barrage blades are arranged in a circle, allowing it to repel attackers from multiple positions."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 55
  • Stamina: 10
Ratchet: 9-80 (pronounced "Nine Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports nine blades that excel at barrage-attacking.."
  • Attack: 13
  • Defense: 10
  • Stamina: 7
  • Height: 80
Bit: GN (full name "Gear Needle")
  • "Its gear extends down to the sides of a sharp tip, increasing the ability to perform an Xtreme Dash while retaining the center position."
  • Attack: 20
  • Defense: 40
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 30
Interesting to see the white recolour that was used in the anime. They should use more recolours as generics in the anime.
Just a nine bladed beyblade for good defence.
BEYBLADE X BX-27 ランダムブースター スフィンクスカウルセレクト|ベイブレード|限定品や新作も。おもちゃ・グッズの通販ならタカラトミーモール【タカラトミー公式】 (takaratomymall.jp)

SphinxCowl : Round shape with nine continues attacking blade for bounce back opponent various attacks separately.
9-80: High disk with nine blades continues attacking nicely.
GN: Sharp tip guarding on stadium and has xtreame dash design, maybe teeth extend.
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-27 SphinxCowl 9-80GN
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "BARRAGE DEFENSE: Both the Blade and the Ratchet are equipped with nine barrage blades, which are used to repel and nullify opposing attacks."
Blade: SphinxCowl
  • "Its nine barrage blades are arranged in a circle, allowing it to repel attackers from multiple positions."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 55
Ratchet: 9-80 (pronounced "Nine Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports nine blades that excel at barrage-attacking.."
  • Attack: 13
  • Defense: 10
  • Stamina: 7
  • Height: 80
Bit: GN (full name "Gear Needle")
  • "Its gear extends down to the sides of a sharp tip, increasing the ability to perform an Xtreme Dash while retaining the center position."
  • Attack: 20
  • Defense: 40
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 30
I don't really have much to say about this bey tbh. Its got a neat design, weird name, needle 2, woo hoo. Rb select sucks as usual but the generic anime recolor is neat to see in it.
RB Select is a bit more annoying now that the prize bey actually has a unique bit which is harder to ignore. The Viper Tail Select was easy to justify not getting a full set, since the prize bey just came with "Ball, but smaller". Rereleasing of Orb is nice but once again, it's only available via RB Select which kind of defeats the purpose of rereleasing it at all.

At least the blade design is nice. I liked the chunky aesthetic of RH, and this has similar vibes.
very happy to see both Orb and High Taper becoming more accessible in the same RBS. i hope this is a good defensive blade, the shape is really interesting and visually communicates “bulky defense” really well. also, our first full white bey, awesome!
I really like the way these look, so I really hope Sphinx Cowl itself is good for Balance at least if it doesn't function as advertised. I still haven't fully recovered from Leon Claw
Here is the video of Sphinx Cowl appearing in a Defense Type Beyblade X Battles that have Knight Shield, Knight Lance, & Rhino Horn:

Even the part of Sphinx Cowl taking on Dran Sword.
Here is the video of Sphinx Cowl 9-80GN & other colored versions: