[Product]  BX-26 Booster UnicornSting 5-60GP

Booster Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade, UnicornSting 5-60GP.
MSRP with tax is 1400 JPY. Releases on January 27th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810914464_c8b153ef3f44469eb735184d5972bf9c.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara-Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-26 UnicornSting 5-60GP
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "DOUBLE STYLE: Both the Blade and the Bit are capable of simultaneous attacking and defending, allowing it to make use of both performance styles during battle."
Blade: UnicornSting
  • "It sports both attack blades and defense blades, and its performance changes based on how it's shot."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 35
  • Stamina: 30
Ratchet: 5-60 (pronounced "Five Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports five thick blades that boost centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 12
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 60
Bit: GP (full name "Gear Point")
  • "Its gear extends down to the tip of a P Bit, leading to much wilder changes in movement."
  • Attack: 30
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 15
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 80
I Think Unicorn sting is coming out in two weeks from now.
(Jan. 13, 2024  2:04 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I Think Unicorn sting is coming out in two weeks from now.

It is. It’s coming out on the 27th
Honestly probably my favorite looking bey in X so far, the colors are lovely and I like the whole double style gimmick it has. Thank god its gear point too and not gear taper, gear point fits the double style gimmick a lot better.
Definitely one of the nicest X beys so far in terms of aesthetics. The design is really cool, and it reminds me of both Hollow and the Fyquor Hasbro QD disk. The colour scheme is so beautiful and refreshing, that gorgeous translucent cyan, mixed with that nice ghost white and hot pink, unique and stunning combination.
So happy to finally see a pink part! This release is super exciting
Super hype! I love the blade shape and the little unicorn decal is super cute Smile
(Jan. 13, 2024  1:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Booster Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade, UnicornSting 5-60GP.
MSRP with tax is 1400 JPY. Releases in January 2024.

More Official Images from Takara-Tomy Mall: Coming Soon

Parts Images from Beyblade Website: Coming Soon
Why you need to write
? I think it was not a must.
(Jan. 14, 2024  2:58 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2024  1:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Booster Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade, UnicornSting 5-60GP.

Why you need to write

Makes the official pics slightly more convenient to post when they actually drop.

Plus, its kinda funny.
(Jan. 14, 2024  3:05 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2024  2:58 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why you need to write

Makes the official pics slightly more convenient to post when they actually drop.

Plus, its kinda funny.
I am not amused.
(Jan. 14, 2024  3:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2024  3:05 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Makes the official pics slightly more convenient to post when they actually drop.

Plus, its kinda funny.
I am not amused.
And you don't represent everybody.
Interesting to see how Gear Point turns out. The outer rim is a bit thicker than the one on Point, and it's also jagged. Feels like tipping over while on the ball tip would cause massive Stamina loss in the late stages of a match, but we'll see.
Goodness this bey is gorgeous! Gear Point seems interesting. Looks like more & more bits are using gears

Here they are !
I REALLY hope the weight distribution is unbalanced, but I really doubt that'll be the case if we're getting Point on it .w.
I know people have been making connections to the killer fusion wheel but honestly, Its reminding me more of Ray and Blitz Unicorno.

The smooth side being like Ray is kinda a stretch but the shape of the rough side looks like Blitz to me for sure.

But that could just be nostalgia and the unicorn motif doing that.
Apologies for the late updates to the threads here; I just got back from a family trip to Japan, and as soon as I landed back in America, I got sick. Fun times.

Anyway, OP is updated with the official site images, and I have a translated bio here for the parts:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-26 UnicornSting 5-60GP
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "DOUBLE STYLE: Both the Blade and the Bit are capable of simultaneous attacking and defending, allowing it to make use of both performance styles during battle."
Blade: UnicornSting
  • "It sports both attack blades and defense blades, and its performance changes based on how it's shot."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 35
  • Stamina: 30
Ratchet: 5-60 (pronounced "Five Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports five thick blades that boost centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 12
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 60
Bit: GP (full name "Gear Point")
  • "Its gear extends down to the tip of a P Bit, leading to much wilder changes in movement."
  • Attack: 30
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 15
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Love that the description for Gear Point is just the same as Point, no mention of the “Gear” part at all lol
That's a mistake on my part. I forgot to paste the GP bio into my template. Fixed now...
Here is the Video for Unicorn Sting 5-60 GP (Gear Point) along with Leon Claw 5-60 P (Point) (Golden Vers) & Hell Scythe 3-80 F (Flat)