[Product]  BX-19 Booster RhinoHorn 3-80S

Booster Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade, RhinoHorn 3-80S.
MSRP with tax is 1400 JPY. Releases on November 2nd, 2023.
[Image: 4904810913061_f8802a800e2a43869c10e7ef287ed02f.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara-Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-19 RhinoHorn
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "INNER CENTER OF GRAVITY DEFENSE: With a stable center of gravity that keep it in the center of the Stadium, it easily repel attacks from any direction."
Blade: RhinoHorn
  • "Its compact structure provides an inward center of gravity, allowing it to withstand strong hits."
  • Attack: 20
  • Defense: 50
  • Stamina: 30
Ratchet: 3-80 (pronounced "Three Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 7
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: S (full name “Spike”)
  • "Sports a thin, pointed tip that stays in the center of the Stadium and is more likely to counter-attack."
  • Attack: 10
  • Defense: 45
  • Stamina: 35
  • Dash: 10
  • Burst Resistance: 30
(Oct. 07, 2023  12:33 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: New Booster for Beyblade X, contains one Beyblade. Slated for release in November 2023. MSRP is 1400円.

The new Bey's silhouette was shown in the Beyblade X anime's debut live stream, and it's a dead ringer for the mysterious Rhino bey on the cover of Beyblade X Chapter 4's cover page. According to the presenter, this is a Defense-type Beyblade.
[Image: x3ZSMAO.png]

Images and such will be added as they officially release.

Ahh yes, another defense type, no stamina meta allowed.
(Oct. 07, 2023  2:47 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Ahh yes, another defense type, no stamina meta allowed.

Attack: Dransword, SharkEdge
Defense: KnightShield, KnightLance
Stamina: WizardArrow, ViperTail,
Balance: HellsSchythe, Leon Claw

Beys coming in November: DranDagger (attack), HellsChain (balance), Rhino (defense)

We have the same amount of defense blades as we do every other type, and while sure stamina is the type left out for November, they certainly aren't neglecting stamina.
Bro what is that shape. Why are there just like four big points just pointing out like that lmao. I can see this being good defensively but the shape is really weird lol.
(Oct. 07, 2023  5:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro what is that shape. Why are there just like four big points just pointing out like that lmao. I can see this being good defensively but the shape is really weird lol.

It looks like Barricade with no rubber and that random Hasbro-exclusive release for quadrive. It’ll probably be better for attack if enough of the layer is metal or something, since the burst versions were pretty bad. Also I swear there was another defense release, idk what beyblade it was though. But yeah I forgot some other type releases were made.
It look like it be Rinohorn 3-80S for the female blader of Team Zooganic.
Thread has been updated with TTMall images. Sorry for late update, I had work today lol.
RhinoHorn looks neat... I don't think the Blade will be any good for Defense, but I do wonder if it could work out as an attacker instead? I don't have any hope for Spike, though. Needle is already tenuous at best IMO, and this will likely just end up being a far less stable Needle...
This is a really cool looking bey, and is probably my second favourite of the three new releases, behind HellChain. I think it has a very unique colour scheme. First thing to address is that RhinoHorn's design looks a lot like the Goreim chrome wheel fused with the Barricade blade, it is a nice design but it doesn't look that useful for defense. It might have attack potential given the aggressive shape, and despite apparently being more compact, it seems like it'll have quite a bit of weight to it. Cautiously optimistic about the wheel competitively. The Spike bit is a bit boring though, it's just a small Needle tip. I really doubt it'll somehow be less reactive to attacks than Needle, as Needle is already more than good enough there. Not to mention, Needle could at least wobble onto it's edge a bit, this one seems too small to do it. 3-80 is fine, but I would've preferred it use 4-80 for better synergy with RhinoHorn.
I'm not a fan of sharp tips in beyblade as they have always been bad in pretty much every single generation of beyblade. I would love for thi to be the exception but im not hopeful.
Nothing special, just a neat little booster with a cool design and some nice colors (except the bit, they could've gone with a better color there). Not my priority but might snag it at some point.

And I think this is our first rhino bey in beyblade history, so I guess "nothing special" isn't entirely true.
I was honestly kind of hoping that this lad would of had a quake bit instead of a sharp bit, but they wouldn't give a defense type an off-balance bit, would they?
My favorite looking bey so far because it is so bulky and tanky and it'll probably be a very unpredictable bey
Looking at the TT video now, I'm starting to think that Spike might actually be a good bit, since it retains the High Needle shape but has considerably lower friction with the smaller size. RhinoHorn is also really small, and since it'll likely retain the same weight as an average blade, RhinoHorn could very well be hard hitting and dense.
Hey Guys, check out this video about Rhino Horn 3-80S (Spike)