[Product]  BX-15 Starter LeonClaw 5-60P

Starter Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade and a Launcher.
MSRP with tax is 1980 JPY. Releases on October 7th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810913030_946aa644cd4b478bafcc4cdd81cf411c.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:
Part Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-15 LeonClaw 5-60P
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "DOUBLE MOTION: Depending on how you shoot, you can use either an Attack or Defense motion. Use this adaptability to your advantage."
Blade: LeonClaw
  • "It sports both attack blades and defense blades, and its performance changes based on how it's shot."
  • Attack: 40
  • Defense: 40
  • Stamina: 20
Ratchet: 5-60 (pronounced "Five Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports five thick blades that boost centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 12
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 60
Bit: P (full name "Point")
  • "Sports a flat tip with a center protrusion, allowing it to change from fast movement to stationary motion."
  • Attack: 25
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 25
  • Dash: 25
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: Winder Launcher White Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
Hey, will the 5-60 ratchet look like a 5 blade star like height to a low profile set (Five Sixty) & what the P stand for?
(Sep. 14, 2023  12:42 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey, will the 5-60 ratchet look like a 5 blade star like height to a low profile set (Five Sixty) & what the P stand for?

The P stands for Point, it's supposed to be like a Flat Sharp tip (or Fusion Driver if you're not versed in MFB...)
I'm not sure what you're even asking for the first half of this question. Obviously it will be low-profile given its labeled as '60', and the Ratchet Ring will obviously sport five blades given its labeled '5'... I don't get why you need to ask these ha ha
Product threads for October have been updated with the new TTMall listing info. Website info will probably be along soon.
Official website just updated with the new stock, so images have been added to the OP, as well as this translation of LeonClaw's description:
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "DOUBLE MOTION: Depending on how you shoot, you can use either an Attack or Defense motion. Use this adaptability to your advantage."
  • "It sports both attack blades and defense blades, and its performance changes based on how it's shot."
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports five thick blades that boost centrifugal force."
  • "Sports a flat tip with a center protrusion, allowing it to change from fast movement to stationary motion."
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
(Sep. 15, 2023  5:12 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Official website just updated with the new stock, so images have been added to the OP, as well as this translation of LeonClaw's description:
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!! IT WAS A FLAT SHARP. No way TT would release a dual spin bey this early in the game. Also Blade Gimmick reminds me of Gryph.
My favorite looking bey so far! But I wish it was an attack type.
Here is the video of this Double Motion featured X Beyblade, Leon Claw 5-60 Point:

Can someone please explain ratchet logic to me?
For example, what does 4-60 mean, how many millimeters is the length, what does it change, etc...
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:07 AM)LazyDruid Wrote: Can someone please explain ratchet logic to me?
For example, what does 4-60 mean, how many millimeters is the length, what does it change, etc...
Ratchets are named like this

Number Of Sides - Height In MM

4-60

4 number of sides
60 it is a measurement of 6 millimetres
My second fav beyb from the X series. This excites me!
(Sep. 26, 2023  4:09 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:07 AM)LazyDruid Wrote: Can someone please explain ratchet logic to me?
thanks zankye. I'm looking forward to your new videos.
I'm acquiring Leon Claw as my first X bey past my birthday later this week on the 12th or 13th but I've heard people say they have had problems with Leon Claw why is that?
(Nov. 07, 2023  12:54 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: I'm acquiring Leon Claw as my first X bey past my birthday later this week on the 12th or 13th but I've heard people say they have had problems with Leon Claw why is that?

It might be because the blade is lighter than average and doesn't have much use, and that the launcher is worse than the other starters.
(Nov. 07, 2023  2:27 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  12:54 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: I'm acquiring Leon Claw as my first X bey past my birthday later this week on the 12th or 13th but I've heard people say they have had problems with Leon Claw why is that?

It might be because the blade is lighter than average and doesn't have much use, and that the launcher is worse than the other starters.

??? This is the first I'm hearing of launcher issues. The ripcord on the LC launcher is better, as the teeth are slightly thicker. 

As for LeonClaw itself, the blade is a bit mid. It has uses on aggressive builds, but is outclassed by some of the other blades, still viable though.

5-60 is proving to be a very good rachet. 3>5>4 imo.

Point is a very strong bit, can pull off some pretty fun wins.
(Nov. 07, 2023  2:36 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  2:27 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It might be because the blade is lighter than average and doesn't have much use, and that the launcher is worse than the other starters.

??? This is the first I'm hearing of launcher issues. The ripcord on the LC launcher is better, as the teeth are slightly thicker. 

As for LeonClaw itself, the blade is a bit mid. It has uses on aggressive builds, but is outclassed by some of the other blades, still viable though.

5-60 is proving to be a very good rachet. 3>5>4 imo.

Point is a very strong bit, can pull off some pretty fun wins.

Idk if Point is a "very strong bit," it's only viable for tournaments if you're a lucky person or you just use it for anti-attack. Otherwise, Point just dies as a pure attacker or just self-Ko's as much as Low Flat.
(Nov. 07, 2023  2:36 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  2:27 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It might be because the blade is lighter than average and doesn't have much use, and that the launcher is worse than the other starters.

The launcher itself has worse free spin. Not slightly worse but very noticeable.(instead of spinning normally, the gears grind to a halt after the ripcord is fully out)
(Nov. 07, 2023  6:02 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Idk if Point is a "very strong bit," it's only viable for tournaments if you're a lucky person or you just use it for anti-attack. Otherwise, Point just dies as a pure attacker or just self-Ko's as much as Low Flat.

I have found very consistent use with it on several blades. HellsChain especially. WizardArrow and DranzerSpiral also perform very well with it.

(Nov. 07, 2023  7:23 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: The launcher itself has worse free spin. Not slightly worse but very noticeable.(instead of spinning normally, the gears grind to a halt after the ripcord is fully out)

If anything the launcher having worse free spin is better, it should more consistently drop the beyblade. I haven't seen the regular launcher hold on to a bey, but in the prerelease event there were several times where the bey launched off the launcher late.
(Nov. 07, 2023  8:35 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  7:23 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: The launcher itself has worse free spin. Not slightly worse but very noticeable.(instead of spinning normally, the gears grind to a halt after the ripcord is fully out)

If anything the launcher having worse free spin is better, it should more consistently drop the beyblade. I haven't seen the regular launcher hold on to a bey, but in the prerelease event there were several times where the bey launched off the launcher late.
that(useless and unneeded) quality of life feature still takes away from launches, and the beys coming off a little later is barely a problem that warranted making the launcher worse.