[Product]  BX-03 Starter WizardArrow 4-80B

Starter Pack for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X". Contains one Beyblade and a Launcher.
MSRP with tax is 1980 JPY. Releases on July 15th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810910473_aa4edc6cfc494168b47084d05aabb414.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-03 WizardArrow 4-80B
  • Stamina-type
  • Right-spin
  • "CENTRIFUGAL FORCE STAMINA: Capable of spinning for a long time due to a Blade with high centrifugal force and a Bit with high endurance."
Blade: WizardArrow
  • "Its two large blades create an outward center of gravity, which generates strong centrifugal force."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 55
Ratchet: 4-80 (pronounced "Four Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: B (full name "Ball")
  • "Sports a spherical tip that uses its movement to avoid attacks and achieve high endurance."
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 50
  • Dash: 10
  • Burst Resistance: 30
Launcher: Winder Launcher
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the Beybattle Pass (sold separately)."

Official web-manual PDF: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beybla...manual.pdf
Thread is now open. I really like the look of Wizardarrow, might be my favorite out of the starting lineup.
Wizard looks really good i love it's visual design with the eyes and shape seems chaos like from burst so maybe will do alright
It's the bey of that girl main character. I hope this bey will be a "fun" stamina type both in the show and irl.
beyblade looks good and reminds me a little of Inifinite Achilles.

Also, they choose a ball shaped tip? Why?
Wizardarrow so far is the one I'm definitely gonna be looking forward to the most, already got it plus some other stuff on order.
alr, this system looks fun, but I don't really like how they're all pretty tall.
Translation of official Beyblade description image:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-03 WizardArrow 4-80B
  • Stamina-type
  • Right-spin
  • "CENTRIFUGAL FORCE STAMINA: Capable of spinning for a long time due to a Blade with high centrifugal force and a Bit with high endurance."
Blade: WizardArrow
  • "Its two large blades create an outward center of gravity, which generates strong centrifugal force."
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 55
Ratchet: 4-80 (pronounced "Four Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: B (full name "Ball")
  • "Sports a spherical tip that uses its movement to avoid attacks and achieve high endurance."
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 50
  • Dash: 10
  • Burst Resistance: 30
Launcher: Winder Launcher
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the Beybattle Pass (sold separately)."
Like this one a lot, especially the BX05 red recolor. Don’t expect the layer to be any good unfortunately. If it is good tho that’d be a nice surprise
Japanese YouTubers "Stalker" and "Kenchannel" has been given the four Starters and Xtreme Stadium by Takara Tomy, and have published the first unboxings of the new Beyblades. Here's their videos on WizardArrow:
Ok, speaking as a stamina type fan here. With a ball tip does a pretty decent job.