[Product]  BX-00 Starter DranDagger 2-80GP Metal Coat: Black (Giants Ver.)

Starter Pack for Beyblade X, made in collaboration with the Yomiuri Giants baseball team. Contains one Beyblade and a Launcher.
MSRP with tax is 2400 JPY. Releases on August 3rd, 2024. Exclusive to B4 Stores and both the in-person and online official "GIANTS STORE".
[Image: GOjcMyIbcAAaEBn?format=jpg&name=medium]
More Official Images:

Parts Images from Official Site:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 DranDagger 2-80GP Metal Coat: Black (Giants Ver.)
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "ALL-ROUND FIELDER: By combining a Blade with powerful barrage attacks and Bit that makes vast changes in movement, it becomes a triple-threat customization that uses a high-speed Xtreme Dash, barrage attacks, and barrage defense."
  • Includes optional Giants Collaboration stickers for the Blade.
Blade: DranDagger Metal Coat: Black
  • "Excels at barrage-attacking opponents with its six attacking blades.”
  • Attack: 55
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 2-80 (pronounced "Two Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports two blades whose shape deflects attacks when spinning clockwise."
  • Attack: 10
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 80
Bit: GP (full name "Gear Point")
  • "Its gear extends down to the tip of a P Bit, leading to much wilder changes in movement."
  • Attack: 30
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 15
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: Winder Launcher Orange Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
Color scheme is cool.
I was wondering when they would release a 2 point ratchet. Now, here we are.
(May. 27, 2024  4:19 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Starter Pack for Beyblade X, made in collaboration with the Yomiuri Giants baseball team. Contains one Beyblade and a Launcher.
MSRP with tax is 2400 JPY. Releases on August 3rd, 2024. Exclusive to B4 Stores and both the in-person and online official "GIANTS STORE".
More Official Images:

Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 DranDagger 2-80GP Metal Coat: Black (Giants Ver.)
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "ALL-ROUND FIELDER: By combining a Blade with powerful barrage attacks and Bit that makes vast changes in movement, it becomes a triple-threat customization that uses a high-speed Xtreme Dash, barrage attacks, and barrage defense."
  • Includes optional Giants Collaboration stickers for the Blade.
Blade: DranDagger Metal Coat: Black
  • "Excels at barrage-attacking opponents with its six attacking blades.”
  • Attack: 55
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 2-80 (pronounced "Two Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports two blades whose shape deflects attacks when spinning clockwise."
  • Attack: 10
  • Defense: 11
  • Stamina: 9
  • Height: 80
Bit: GP (full name "Gear Point")
  • "Its gear extends down to the tip of a P Bit, leading to much wilder changes in movement."
  • Attack: 30
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 15
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: Winder Launcher Orange Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."

There's something interesting about 2-80, it says "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports two blades whose shape deflects attacks when spinning clockwise."

Does that means that it has offensive capabilities COUNTER CLOCKWISE? This might mean that a Reverse Rotation bey may benefit from it, even come with a 2 type ratchet.
I am hoping the July Left Spin will come with this new ratchet, since it has advertised counter clockwise attack.
The color reminds me of the Random Booster Orange Dran Dagger, but better. Let's hope the stickers will stay stuck.
The two toned Gear Point is nice looking, just like how the two toned Gear Flat on Blue SE is.
I wonder if it would be sold at B4 stores in Hong Kong...
(May. 27, 2024  6:11 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 27, 2024  4:19 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Starter Pack for Beyblade X, made in collaboration with the Yomiuri Giants baseball team. Contains one Beyblade and a Launcher.
More Official Images:

There's something interesting about 2-80, it says "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports two blades whose shape deflects attacks when spinning clockwise."

Does that means that it has offensive capabilities COUNTER CLOCKWISE? This might mean that a Reverse Rotation bey may benefit from it, even come with a 2 type ratchet.

No, we already know that a left spin beyblade is coming soon. The description for 2-80 is just further hinting the appearance of a left spin beyblade coming soon. All ratchets have the ability to work in both right and left spin modes, but no left spin layers have been released.
I DON'T NEED IT I DON'T NEED IT....IIIIIII NEEEEEED ITTTTTTTT
Funny how Dran Dagger has an amazing orange recolor (this) and a god awful one (rb3). Guess all it took was some black paint and a slightly better orange.
(May. 27, 2024  7:39 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Funny how Dran Dagger has an amazing orange recolor (this) and a god awful one (rb3). Guess all it took was some black paint and a slightly better orange.

I'm sorry, man, but nobody disrespects the Goku Dagger. That carp heat.