[Product]  BX-00 Booster DranzerSpiral 3-80T

Booster Pack for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X". Contains one recreation of the classic "Dranzer S" from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, as part of the series' "X-Over Project" for the 25th anniversary.
MSRP with tax is 1600 JPY. Releases on July 15th, 2023 exclusively to B4 Stores and Takara Tomy Mall.
[Image: 4904810910503_5a8195bbba1c4cbdbc6b7479f14cb52b.jpg]

Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Part Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 DranzerSpiral 3-80T
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "ATTACK + STAMINA: Becuase it combines parts that emphasize balance, it performs excellently in regard to both offense and endurance."
Blade: DranzerSpiral
  • "Its two large, horizontal blades combine high attack power and endurance to create a balanced design."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 35
Ratchet: 3-80 (pronounced "Three Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 7
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: T (full name "Taper")
  • "Sports a tapered tip which combines attack power with endurance attributes."
  • Defense: 20
  • Stamina: 20
  • Dash: 25
  • Burst Resistance: 80

Official web-manual PDF: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beybla...manual.pdf
Thread is now open. Will update once info on this has reached the official site for X.

This is a very exciting turn of events, I was honestly expecting this to be a recolor of HellsScythe or something boring like that.
Hey I wonder if Beyblade X will remake other Plastic, Metal, Or Burst Gen series into X system series like this one?
I wonder why they decided to straight-up release Dranzer instead of a "Totally not Dranzer" Beyblade like Cobalt Drake. Combined with the fact that this is getting an actual retail release as well (albeit limited), I'm guessing that Dranzer sells more than Dragoon.
(Jun. 07, 2023  8:33 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I wonder why they decided to straight-up release Dranzer instead of a "Totally not Dranzer" Beyblade like Cobalt Drake. Combined with the fact that this is getting an actual retail release as well (albeit limited), I'm guessing that Dranzer sells more than Dragoon.

They’re releasing dranzer because it’s a remake bey just like they did in burst, not it’s own thing. We’re not getting dragoon because we don’t have any left spin beys yet
A remake already? Wow, that was fast.

I'm already liking how this looks more than the burst remake, mostly because unlike the burst remake this is actually allowed to have a weight disk and blade base (aka the ratchet). The side view of this thing is going to be funny too in a cursed way. And I know we only have 4 releases so far but I'm still giving the burst version a point over this for actually having the mode change.

Overall if this is the quality of the first X remake, I'm Xcited to see how they handle future ones.
Also part of the reason why they are doing the remake so early is to go in line with the Road To 25th for the official 25th Anni so that is really cool that they are doing it now even tho we are reset basically I will enjoy the weight!
I'm honestly excited for this release, but couldn't they wait till we got a bottom change bit or something cause the Taper bit (Semi flat) Isn't so dranzer characteristic
Here's the parts description for Dranzer. Updated the OP as well to feature images from the official site...
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 DranzerSpiral 3-80T
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "ATTACK + STAMINA: Becuase it combines parts that emphasize balance, it performs excellently in regard to both offense and endurance."
Blade: DranzerSpiral
  • "Its two large, horizontal blades combine high attack power with endurance to create a balanced design."
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 35
Ratchet: 3-80 (pronounced "Three Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 7
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: T (full name "Taper")
  • "Sports a tapered tip which combines attack power with endurance attributes."
  • Defense: 20
  • Stamina: 20
  • Dash: 25
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Here are the official images of the parts for the Beyblade X series version of DZ S (Dranzer Spiral) 3-80T:

Blade: Dranzer Spiral:

[Image: BXG01_01@1.png]

Ratchet: 3-80 (pronounced "Three Eighty"):

[Image: BXG01_03@1.png]

Bit: T (full name "Taper"):

[Image: BXG01_04@1.png]

The Stats:

[Image: detail_bxg01.png]
(Jun. 08, 2023  10:24 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are the official images of the parts for the Beyblade X series version of DZ S (Dranzer Spiral) 3-80T:

These were already in the OP, behind a spoiler tag so they doesn't over-extend the thread.
I missed the announcement yesterday and now it's sold out everywhere 😩 I hope they restock soon, I NEED this.
BeyTube official overview video for Dranzer S:

Of note regarding it;
  • Only the outer edges of the AR blades are Metal,
  • Comes with a sticker sheet, unlike the other X Series beys which are stickerless,
  • There's apparently some kind of survey regarding this on Blader's Lab, which they encourage people to sign up for and participate in during the video. I'd give it a shot myself if the site weren't so unclear navigation-wise...

*EDIT: Actually have poked around the site a little bit to figure out more. Apparently this survey is planned to come out in August. I assume it will be surveying to see what Beyblades people want to see as part of the X-Over Project next...
I managed to get a pre-order in! One through Takara Tomy Mall, and a second through Toys R Us. One of these is going to stay mint, Dranzer was my childhood favorite ☺️
Ngl I got the beyblade, it’s got a really cool design but the way they advertise the layer as both attack and stamina is wrong. It’s got horrible stamina compared to Knightshield and Wizardarrow when it uses the ball bit. I’ll test it’s attack potential later but I’m not expecting much since it’s got a lot of plastic.
(Jul. 30, 2023  3:12 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Ngl I got the beyblade, it’s got a really cool design but the way they advertise the layer as both attack and stamina is wrong. It’s got horrible stamina compared to Knightshield and Wizardarrow when it uses the ball bit. I’ll test it’s attack potential later but I’m not expecting much since it’s got a lot of plastic.

It's advertised as a Balance Type. Then again, official classifications are not always reflections of real life performance.

Having a lot of plastic doesn't really matter - it's the same amount of plastic as the other Beys. It's lighter because the Blade has less metal.
(Jul. 30, 2023  3:33 AM)KIO Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2023  3:12 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Ngl I got the beyblade, it’s got a really cool design but the way they advertise the layer as both attack and stamina is wrong. It’s got horrible stamina compared to Knightshield and Wizardarrow when it uses the ball bit. I’ll test it’s attack potential  later but I’m not expecting much since it’s got a lot of plastic.

It's advertised as a Balance Type. Then again, official classifications are not always reflections of real life performance.

Having a lot of plastic doesn't really matter - it's the same amount of plastic as the other Beys. It's lighter because the Blade has less metal.

Yeah I see your point, although I was referring to how the description mentioned its main strengths are its attack and stamina potential. Also thanks for the clarification on the metal and plastic amount!

Also I just tested it rn, it seems to only do good in attack vs attack tornado stalling. Its stock combo outspeeds dransword(stock) and it gets killed if it tilts because it’ll get hit dead in the center of the layer alot. It does horrible against stamina types though, it’s doesn’t have enough weight to push them out.