[Product]  BG-04 Random Layer Collection Vol. 4

lol that monster art is so bad. No wonder it isn't anywhere in the product line.

Exceed Evileye is a total aesthetic change from its predecessor, which is great since it was incredibly ugly. This one looks great.
oh my gosh, are those contact points hollow on the outside... this will break on contact.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:32 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: oh my gosh, are those contact points hollow on the outside... this will break on contact.

Would not assume this. Screws were a major factor in previous breakages and they have been placed more appropriately on this release. Nothing about this release looks that fragile to me.
does this seriously not look breakable lol.

[Image: 8bc5bbd1d7464f7bb510e8962f50b21c.png]

it's as thin as paper.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:50 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: does this seriously not look breakable lol.

it's as thin as paper.

Well it's probably a lot thicker vertically than we can really see here, but I don't know why they hollowed it so much. I could see breaks, but probably not as much as the layers with bad screw placements. We can't see the bottom either, so.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:50 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: does this seriously not look breakable lol.

it's as thin as paper.

It's not that thin, and the enlarged image makes the empty space look way bigger than it really is.

There is more to breakage than just "there's empty space in the plastic." The opening is so small that it would be very difficult for most contact points to even get in.

Also I just realized that the stickers are way more compressed than the rest of the images lol
Variares has similar contact points... and mine has cracks in it, sure this is more hidden than variares but i really think this will be another easy break, kind of like baldur.
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:10 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Variares has similar contact points... and mine has cracks in it, sure this is more hidden than variares but i really think this will be another easy break, kind of like baldur.

Note screw placement and breakpoints.

(Oct. 13, 2016  6:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Saw this on Twitter:

[Image: CuYawzPUkAQazNl.jpg]

Almost all the Dual Layer breaks so far are next to a screw. My guess is that the screw prevents the shock from being distributed which, combined with the thin pieces of plastic that are left to absorb shock on their own (Basic Beys had two layers that could absorb the shock, including a harder outer layer), makes these areas extremely vulnerable.

I don't wanna say Evileye is impervious or anything (we've seen weirder breaks, like Chaos), but I think concerns about its durability based on this pic alone are a bit overblown.
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:10 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Variares has similar contact points... and mine has cracks in it, sure this is more hidden than variares but i really think this will be another easy break, kind of like baldur.

Well you do have hyper aggressive launches that break a lot of stuff after all.
It may just be me,but E2 looks like PHW Libra. I bet E2's performance would resemble something between PHW Leone and PHW Libra.I am most likely wrong.
In this month 2 more Corocoro will release before RLC4 release date and you'll get more clear information about RLC4.
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blue Xcalibur

take my money

all of it.
(Oct. 14, 2016  10:28 PM)marutti Wrote: In this month 2 more Corocoro will release before RLC4 release date and you'll get more clear information about RLC4.
are we getting another 2 corocoro issues?
if so why are we getting more issues?
(Oct. 14, 2016  11:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  10:28 PM)marutti Wrote: In this month 2 more Corocoro will release before RLC4 release date and you'll get more clear information about RLC4.
are we getting another 2 corocoro issues?
if so why are we getting more issues?

There're 4 kind of Corocoro.
Normal Corocoro release every 15th.
Corocoro Ichiban release every 21st.
Corocoro Aniki release 15th once a 4 months.
Corocoro Special release 28th even-numbered months.

Thanks for the clarification Smile
Just to say, it is confirmed to be Exceed Evil-eye.
Thats good

It looks very onteresting too. I wonder how it will preform
I wonder if the sword on Xcalibur will be a painted high-metallic silver or just a pearly silver plastic.

Anyone else find it kinda strange that R2 has green for BOTH of it's layers? that could make for some interesting, although probably illegal, customizations with other R2 releases. At the very least, it'll match the green Revolve from K2KR
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:45 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I wonder if the sword on Xcalibur will be a painted high-metallic silver or just a pearly silver plastic.

The sword on the original Xcalibur has never been painted (to my knowledge), so it's probably silver plastic.
Still no official release date?
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:22 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Still no official release date?

TAKARA-TOMY themselves state that it is in the end of October. Some sellers on Yahoo! Japan Auctions gave the date of October 25th for some reason however.
(Oct. 24, 2016  2:28 PM)KnightPro Wrote: whats E2,s disk and driver

Nothing. It's random in the picture.