[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

I'm kinda disappointed with the track and tip Uncertain feels like it's taking a step back to me
I doubt Hasbro will screw up Zero-G, since the beys are like HWS, but with a Chrome Wheel and a Crystal Wheel.
(Dec. 11, 2012  4:24 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: @Raigeko13
Because Hasbro, considering what it's done with the other 3 MFB series, kept all beyblades as 4-piece assemblies. Like the 4Ds of Metal Fury. The Hasbro VariAres is much lighter and hollow. Scythe is a thin round dome. Jade is basically like a flat circle with dented edges on the sides. Since all the TT 4Ds are thick with moving parts on their wheels, Hasbro has to keep it together. Maybe it's an agreement between Hasbro and TT, that real 4Ds can ony be made correctly by TT, or maybe the Hasbro Zero-Gs will be better than we expect. If they were to keep strength in the Zero-Gs, but still make them like the rest of the Hasbro beys, they'd be thick 4-piece. But they could also be made like the Metal Fusion/Masters beys. But that would be better than the Metal Fury beys, anyways.

>4 piece assemblies
What?
I think you mean five, excluding Variares.
None of that is news to me, I even own the Hasbro Variares, and Jade.

You're way out of the times dude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9X2B-0TKQM

(Dec. 12, 2012  1:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2012  4:24 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: @Raigeko13
Because Hasbro, considering what it's done with the other 3 MFB series, kept all beyblades as 4-piece assemblies. Like the 4Ds of Metal Fury. The Hasbro VariAres is much lighter and hollow. Scythe is a thin round dome. Jade is basically like a flat circle with dented edges on the sides. Since all the TT 4Ds are thick with moving parts on their wheels, Hasbro has to keep it together. Maybe it's an agreement between Hasbro and TT, that real 4Ds can ony be made correctly by TT, or maybe the Hasbro Zero-Gs will be better than we expect. If they were to keep strength in the Zero-Gs, but still make them like the rest of the Hasbro beys, they'd be thick 4-piece. But they could also be made like the Metal Fusion/Masters beys. But that would be better than the Metal Fury beys, anyways.

>4 piece assemblies
What?
I think you mean five, excluding Variares.
None of that is news to me, I even own the Hasbro Variares, and Jade.

You're way out of the times dude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9X2B-0TKQM

In any case Hasbro has ruined Beat Lynx giving it an AD145 AGAIN instead of a TH170, also from the looks of it, it's unable to change modes... http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...kFXBox.jpg

And Wing Pegasis is molded into one fusion wheel... http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...0WFBox.jpg

At least Hasbro released a Wing Pegasis now I guess...
Naw really... *and I'm a morn* Zero_JT. We already knew this months ago.
I'd be fascinated to know why you guys suddenly think this thread is for Hasbro parts discussion.

Hint: It's not.
I'm totally loving the not-exactly-red-like-I-thought-it-was R2F on this. Cute
Thanks again, Kai-V!

EDIT: Thanks, Cannon. lol
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:12 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I'm totally loving the red R2F on this. Cute
Thanks again, Kai-V!

The rubber is red, the plastic is slightly pink.
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:10 AM)Ultimo Wrote: Naw really... *and I'm a morn* Zero_JT. We already knew this months ago.

I'm talking about Hyperblades ver of Beat Lynx and Wing Pegasis...

-__-
I won the bey with a Beybladegeeks giveaway on youtube, i'm sooooo happy!
Is this bey good
(Dec. 21, 2012  9:00 PM)Shadoow Wrote: I won the bey with a Beybladegeeks giveaway on youtube, i'm sooooo happy!
Is this bey good

It's kinda like Galaxy Pegasus.
(Dec. 21, 2012  9:06 PM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  9:00 PM)Shadoow Wrote: I won the bey with a Beybladegeeks giveaway on youtube, i'm sooooo happy!
Is this bey good

No, this Bey is not like Galaxy Pegasus. The name, track and tip does not mean that at all.

Shadoow, R2F (tip for Samurai Pegasus) is a great Attack tip. The Chrome Wheel is sort of "Meh" though, as far as I've seen. Check out the "Pegasis Discussion" thread.
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:36 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  9:06 PM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:
Is this bey good

No, this Bey is not like Galaxy Pegasus. The name, track and tip does not mean that at all.

I was talking about the way it moves.