[Product]  BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type

Set to be released on November 17th 2012, apparently ... For approximately 3150 yen.

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetde.jpg]

To learn everything about Killerken Balro A230WB and Orojya Wyvang 145EDS, read the Beywiki articles on them!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...lro_A230WB
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ang_145EDS

Content :
Goreim Revizer E230SB
Killerken Balro A230WB (purple, based on Balrog)
Orojya Wyvang 145EDS
AD145
WD
JSB

(Oct. 15, 2012  3:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As usual, a surprise early reveal ... However, this is obviously a marketing strategy for Christmas, which will hopefully save TAKARA-TOMY's profit enough to really secure Beyblade's future.
Unfortunately, that means no Face Contest to design Wyvang though ...

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetde.png]

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetdeh.png]

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetzi.png]
Wyvang is the Chrome Wheel on the right, at the top.

(Oct. 15, 2012  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As was hinted at in my latest post in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, this Set will have Orojya Wyvang 145EDS, based on the Wyvern, probably.
Sweet. Better have good stuff.
will there be new beys?
[Image: Untitled.png]
That might be it?
EDIT: Never Mind.
The picture above must be attack and balance because these beys are on the front of the box. Thef Phoenic - Attack, Samurai Ifraid - Attack, and Shinobi Saramanda - Balance.
[Image: DefenseStaminaSet.PNG]

I believe this is it, My guess is Gryph, Revizer, and Begirados. Couldn't get a picture any better then this. Pinching_eyes_2
No speculation here either ... You can barely see anything in the picture, and what you just listed are Crystal Wheels, yet no Crystal Wheel can really be seen in the image posted previously. It is not even certain that this set is the one pictured.
Grin Can't wait for it... better start saving up! XD
so awesome. two DX sets. probably getting two of each if they have completely new and exclusive wheels. it's a surefire way to sell it.
I think is gonna no crystal wheel in there because it is synchrom
That's been unknown, but this isn't even a good time to speculate, sorry. =/
My guess is that there won't be new Chrome Wheels or parts for these sets...
I'm probably gonna pass on these...
How much they are in yen (31.95)
Usually doubles when they sell it
so they will be 60 on ebay.
I only buy the:
Synchrom boosters
The starters
and the random booster sets
(Made an exception on synchrom battle set.)

I don't buy the really expensive stuff that will have parts that I already have.
(Aug. 14, 2012  6:28 PM)Shogun Wrote: My guess is that there won't be new Chrome Wheels or parts for these sets...

That'd be terrible product planning from a sales perspective, IMO. Why would people fork over money for these sets if they don't contain anything new? By the time these two DX sets are released, all the other Zero-G beys will have been distributed and likely picked up by players.

At its price point, the DX sets aren't beginner sets, either, so there's less of a chance they contain previous releases. As exciting as it might be to think they'd have the rare chrome wheels, putting them in these general release sets would diminish the value of random boosters and nobody would buy the RBs, anymore. That's a nightmare for TT.

It just makes very little sense not to put at least some new chrome wheels here. Then again, they produced the utterly baffling First Zero-G Battle Set, so who knows?
I would guess that, if they are selling 3 beys with 6 chrome wheels and no chrystal as looks to be the case, that these will contain 3 new Chrome wheels and 3 old.
From what I see:

Chrome Wheels
Spin Tracks
Performance Tips
You can see all the tags of the Tracks and Tips, so they're pretty much correct. The Chrome Wheels...I'm not sure... Revizer and Orojya are definitely there, and Begirados looks it too. Again, that might not be BBG-25 in the video, and this is only from my point of view. This set looks worse than the Attack and Balance one in my eyes...
This topic will be locked until we actually have confirmed information. Take everything in this topic as unconfirmed and wrong for now.
As was hinted at in my latest post in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, this Set will have Orojya Wyvang 145EDS, based on the Wyvern, probably.
Thanks for the information.

Probably not inclined to get Orojya and Gryph(In the other thread) so hopefully someone will sell it separate.
145EDS? That has to be the most mellow and random track-tip choice ever....

Anyway thanks for the updates!
As usual, a surprise early reveal ... However, this is obviously a marketing strategy for Christmas, which will hopefully save TAKARA-TOMY's profit enough to really secure Beyblade's future.
Unfortunately, that means no Face Contest to design Wyvang though ...

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetde.png]

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetdeh.png]

[Image: ultimatesynchromdxsetzi.png]
Wyvang is the Chrome Wheel on the right, at the top.

This Set seems to contain :
Wyvang
"Baruro" (purple)
Revizer
Orojya
Killerken
Goreim
E230
EDS
A230 ?
?
?
Again thank you, for all the important news Kai-V!
A Wyvang (wyvern?)! looks sexy! somewhat disappointed that it contains only one new wheel, though.
(Oct. 15, 2012  7:49 AM)zionson Wrote: A Wyvang (wyvern?)! looks sexy! somewhat disappointed that it contains only one new wheel, though.

What about Baruro..?

Though, It too is available in the other set.
Wyvang?What Kind Of Creature is that?