[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

But Guee is so hard to say!
Beh-Gih-Ra-Dose is the only way I can read it comfortably.
Begirados, I pronounce it like this:

Bag-Ear-Raa-dose

Or

Beg-Gare-Ra-Dos
OK, why continue pronouncing it incorrectly when you know what the right way is now ...
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, why continue pronouncing it incorrectly when you know what the right way is now ...

I think I have my way to comfortably pronouncing it, that's why...
That's like saying I'll pronounce 'Toe-May-Toe' as 'Tom-Ah-Toe' because I find it more comfortable to say it that way. Wrong is wrong, and it's in your best interest to learn the right way to say, well, anything.
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's like saying I'll pronounce 'Toe-May-Toe' as 'Tom-Ah-Toe' because I find it more comfortable to say it that way. Wrong is wrong, and it's in your best interest to learn the right way to say, well, anything.

If it really matters, then fine, it doesn't really matter unless it's face to face, as long as I spell it correct is more important. Since no one could hear me it won't matter but I'll try pronounce it more comfortably if that's ok.
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:48 AM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: If it really matters, then fine, it doesn't really matter unless it's face to face, as long as I spell it correct is more important. Since no one could hear me it won't matter but I'll try pronounce it more comfortably if that's ok.

Sure, just do not boast about pronouncing it incorrectly right after the proper pronounciation has been posted ... That is all that bothered us. If you want to pronounce it "baby" when we are not listening, that is up to you.
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:48 AM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: If it really matters, then fine, it doesn't really matter unless it's face to face, as long as I spell it correct is more important. Since no one could hear me it won't matter but I'll try pronounce it more comfortably if that's ok.

Sure, just do not boast about pronouncing it incorrectly right after the proper pronounciation has been posted ... That is all that bothered us. If you want to pronounce it "baby" when we are not listening, that is up to you.

I didnt know i boasted, sorry but i will try not to.

I really hope this bey does not get owned by ANOTHER ugly owner, we already have Akuya and Yoshio which is 2 in a row
Akuya was quite cool.

Also, I think I need to apologise to Brood. It does symbolise "behemoth", but it gets inspiration from Pegira a lot more, which is probably why we have the "b" at the beginning of the name to represent the former, but the rest of the name is almost entirely representative of Pegira.
Is Pegira not a type of Behemoth?

(Aug. 26, 2012  12:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's like saying I'll pronounce 'Toe-May-Toe' as 'Tom-Ah-Toe' because I find it more comfortable to say it that way. Wrong is wrong, and it's in your best interest to learn the right way to say, well, anything.

Except, as any british person will tell you, 'Tom-Ah-Toe' is both correct and a lot more pleasant to hear than your american version.
(Aug. 27, 2012  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Akuya was quite cool.

Also, I think I need to apologise to Brood. It does symbolise "behemoth", but it gets inspiration from Pegira a lot more, which is probably why we have the "b" at the beginning of the name to represent the former, but the rest of the name is almost entirely representative of Pegira.

Akuya was not that bad, especially when compared to Yoshio, he's like a Giant Monster
(Aug. 27, 2012  8:42 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is Pegira not a type of Behemoth?

Except, as any british person will tell you, 'Tom-Ah-Toe' is both correct and a lot more pleasant to hear than your american version.

Except, though I may have not known that my point still stands? Pointing that out is just nitpicking, what I'm trying to say is still correct. I honestly see no real reason for you to display that, if I didn't know the British pronunciation was my example then I didn't know.

:\ Really now...
I still doubt Kira is a girl

EDIT: Why? Because Kira is Killer in Japanese and it does not sound so feminine so for me this sucks IF that is the case of course
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:21 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I still doubt Kira is a girl

Maybe she might be It is a mystery
This is getting of topic. Any idea when we will know more about this beyblade? I'm really intrigued by the chrome wheel.
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:21 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I still doubt Kira is a girl

EDIT: Why? Because Kira is Killer in Japanese and it does not sound so feminine so for me this sucks IF that is the case of course

It could be any gender in my opinion. That would make sense though, the episode is called "The Cruel Begirados". So yeah, killer would make sense.
Kira is also a common girl name and is only the Katakana version of the word "killer"; it is not actually how "killer" is said in Japanese, because that is satsujinhannin.
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kira is also a common girl name and is only the Katakana version of the word "killer"; it is not actually how "killer" is said in Japanese, because that is satsujinhannin.

Just for this occasion they might
Begirados' 1st main episode is called "the cruel begirados". Kinda how reiji and damian were "cruel", so kira could be a girl version of reiji and damian. Also, i'm gonna get a begirados.
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kira is also a common girl name and is only the Katakana version of the word "killer"; it is not actually how "killer" is said in Japanese, because that is satsujinhannin.

An "er" generally translitterates to a double length "a" sound, not a single length.
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:56 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: An "er" generally translitterates to a double length "a" sound, not a single length.

Generally, not always.
Fair enough, I was just adding another reason why "Kira" is unlikely to be "Killer", even if it is possible.