[Product]  BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher

(Jul. 15, 2012  10:15 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I wonder how long I'm gonna have to wait for Takara-Tomy to release one of these in red... xD

Thanks for the picture, Kai-V.

TBH blue looks a lot better this is gonna be so sweet to get!
This launcher look so epic I am definently buying it
That launcher looks awesome
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh my God.
They look like they fixed (or attempted to) fix the breaking problem.

Would the web-like linking really fix much though, hah ? I still cannot believe that something as big as the handle of my Beylauncher LR broke ...

(Jul. 15, 2012  10:15 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Thanks for the picture, Kai-V.

Thank you.
Thank you for the picture Kai-V
It look awesome. And I loved the color.
hopefully the string is a little bit longer than the BeyLauncher
Yes, thank you for the picture.

I like that it has a built-in slot for launcher add-ons, and it looks like the grip might even be able to accept an extension? Also, is there just one add-on slot or one on both sides?
(Jul. 17, 2012  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I still cannot believe that something as big as the handle of my Beylauncher LR broke ...
(¬‿¬)

(May. 23, 2012  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not before the middle of 2013 for certain.

That's why the world is ending in 2012. So Hasbro doesn't get a chance to kill us with the really predictable changes to Zero-G XD

As Inguilt said, maybe it will accept extensions. If it was able to fit in a grip though, that would be a really loooong launcher Eee

(Jul. 17, 2012  7:11 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Also, is there just one add-on slot or one on both sides?

I'm guessing both sides ...

for some reason this launcher dosnt look as reliable as a regular bey launcher to me. its just... where the pull handle is and where the actual blade is hooked on looks kinda, "Awkwardly far apart."
I cant wait to get that awsome launcher! Its what ive been waiting for.
Just to confirm : along with BBG-18 Zero-G Stadium Balance Type, this item definitely got postponed for release on August 11th with the rest of the scheduled August releases. This is extremely odd, since both BBG-18 and BBG-19 have been shown and used at official events in Japan, so there should not be any last-minute change that needs to be done, and the products are clearly already ready.

This might explain why we already have the pictures for BBG-20 and BBG-21 though.
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:25 PM)Insomniac Wrote: As Inguilt said, maybe it will accept extensions. If it was able to fit in a grip though, that would be a really loooong launcher Eee

It does.
Look at the launcher they are using at 1:51:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2T4hjm0LAU

Also, that is odd that they post-poned it. I swear I saw one on eBay.
Is it not awkward ripping vertically?
(Jul. 27, 2012  12:42 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: I swear I saw one on eBay.

I believe the one you saw was this one. They do not have stock for it yet, as its release date is Aug. 11.

(Jul. 27, 2012  12:52 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: Is it not awkward ripping vertically?

Of course it is .. It is already tough launching using the red ripcord one which was released in the Zero G line ...
Though I imagine that it will be easier to use than the Light Launcher.....
Yeah I was going to watch zero g on YouTube I started and a few episodes in I found out about metal fury. As for the launcher I don't know but hope the beys are compatible with mfb string launchers because I bought a samurai ifraid off of eBay that should be here wens day at the latest.
can u use a regular beyblade like galaxy pegasis or grand ketos with this launcher
Well the ZERO G beylauncher should have the same prongs as any metal fight launcher so likely yes
Another picture of this product, from the side :

[Image: %E5%90%8D%E7%A7%B0%E6%9C%AA%E8%A8%AD%E5%AE%9A%203.jpg]

The name is officially just "Zero-G Launcher". We have to be careful when we refer to "Zero-G Launchers" and make sure we call the others by their real name, like "Zero-G Compact Launcher".
Awesome
I have to get it
You can attach essentially all Launcher Grip accessories to the Zero-G Launcher :

[Image: RIMG0183-thumb-400x300-4594.jpg]

[Image: RIMG0184-thumb-400x300-4598.jpg]

Do you happen to know if you can use Suspensions/Rubbers with it?

If not, Zero-G is just going to become more of a pain for me. :\

EDIT: Thanks, Kai-V.
Thanks for the new pictures, Kai-V.

So, is the detachable piece at the bottom of its handle a tool?
love the blue, and thanks for the pics!
found one on ebay. if it dosent work, hightlight over it, right click it, and press open in new tab/window.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221073348488?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
(Aug. 09, 2012  5:10 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: So, is the detachable piece at the bottom of its handle a tool?

It seems like it.