[Product]  BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB

(May. 19, 2012  12:33 AM)J. Blader Wrote: I got 30.9 for Saramanda on Beyblade Wikia, but I didn't check the BeyWiki (which happens to be a thousand times more accurate), so that's where I got that from.

We always have exactly the same information here, so there is no reason to leave this site ...

A battle with Orojya Revizer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0L7bctiefo
There can be a reason.

The information here is spread through 8 pages, whereas we have it all on one page...
Damn that thing can tilt so far. For Zero-G standards that's fantastic.
(May. 20, 2012  12:08 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: There can be a reason.

The information here is spread through 8 pages, whereas we have it all on one page...

Beywiki.

So no, there is no reason.
Anyone notice reviser resembles earth in a way
(Jun. 21, 2012  2:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Anyone notice reviser resembles earth in a way

How, exactly?
(Jun. 21, 2012  2:06 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  2:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Anyone notice reviser resembles earth in a way

How, exactly?
First I'm talking about the metal earth. See the image has those 4 curved sides like earth does, but with some added stuff on it.

(Jun. 21, 2012  2:08 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  2:06 PM)Cannon Wrote:

How, exactly?
First I'm talking about the metal earth. See the image has those 4 curved sides like earth does, but with some added stuff on it.

Yes, I know ... I'm not stupid. If you had said: the earth, then it would totally be a different story.

Revizer is rather blocky.. and the design is completely different - At least to my point of view.
I'm not sure what Revizer you've been looking at, if "blocky" comes to your mind at all. Perhaps look at it again; it has extremely smooth edges and corners, which are reminiscent of Earth.
I actually think Revizers shape looks more like Gemios.