[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Man, am I the only one that won't get to see it because my darn internet's been busted again?
Ah well, sounds like this Bey has a gimmick.
Er we've already seen the gimmick with the track thing.
He's noting that he can't see it because of his internet, I think.
Thanks REscolpio, you have now given me a reason to buy this bey. It looks completely amazing!
Wow, the metal wheel and track look amazing.
Another Bey to buy ! ^^

Thank you RエスコルピオT125JB !
What a cool gimmick. The Track is so large that I wonder if it will really only fit on that Hybrid Wheel. If the Bottom either does not spin on its own in the middle or does not have a changing gimmick, what a waste of space, hah.

Thank you for that, RエスコルピオT125JB.
I'm thinking that the track would probably work with Ray as well, because of where the spaces are placed.

I really hope the bottom isn't just another version of FS.
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'm thinking that the track would probably work with Ray as well, because of where the spaces are placed.

With regards to Hell, I was actually reminded of Ray. It's wings seem to be "textured" or bumpy in the same way that Ray's are, so I think this should have some pretty good Smash Attack.
I think the bottom is:Hole Flat/Ball you guys.
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:49 PM)Kaitou Wrote: I think the bottom is:Hole Flat/Ball you guys.
We could also not speculate like that.
According to takunanabey, the parts are BD145 and DS. A Defense Bottom ?
DS looks like a Defense bottom with the sharp bit being more pronounced.
so defense sharp and i hope the track will be good at defense like gb145 so it can be top tier
The wheel reminds me of Evil/Killer, hopefully it's not as useless.

But man oh man, that name. Hahaha, I shall call it "The Next Dimension Kerbex"!
So from the side view of DS, I'm thinking it's a wider version of FS. If this could possibly have good recovery from destabilization, I think it could have a chance at being top-tier.

As for the track, is anyone else worried that it can only be used on Hell? This would make the track pretty useless, IMO...
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:19 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: As for the track, is anyone else worried that it can only be used on Hell? This would make the track pretty useless, IMO...

The way the walls on the track extend upwards also worrys me.. From the picture it looks like it will at least be incompatible with low-reaching metal wheels like Leone and Rock, but I'm optimistic about how it will fit with Ray. I'm also hoping that the track will have some use in defense combos since it should be able to make a decent amount contact considering how high it reaches.
Going on, I appreciate the gimmick the track has. I could try it with my Ray wheel, I am certainly buying this.
Wonder what happens with this track with Hell put on it, and Earth Bull? An insanely heavy bey? Another Libra?
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:55 PM)Royface3000 Wrote: The way the walls on the track extend upwards also worrys me.. From the picture it looks like it will at least be incompatible with low-reaching metal wheels like Leone and Rock, but I'm optimistic about how it will fit with Ray. I'm also hoping that the track will have some use in defense combos since it should be able to make a decent amount contact considering how high it reaches.

The thing is, if it's supposed to be a defense type track, it would be useless on Ray.
(Oct. 31, 2010  12:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Wonder what happens with this track with Hell put on it, and Earth Bull? An insanely heavy bey? Another Libra?

This makes no sense at all.
(Oct. 31, 2010  3:23 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  12:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Wonder what happens with this track with Hell put on it, and Earth Bull? An insanely heavy bey? Another Libra?

This makes no sense at all.

He's saying that he's curious as to see how the track would perform normally.

He's also saying that he's curious as to see how the track would perform if used with an Earth metal wheel and a Bull clear wheel.
Would the Leone wheel fit on that track?
(Oct. 31, 2010  3:49 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Would the Leone wheel fit on that track?

Why would you put a clear wheel on top of a track without a metal wheel...Unless you mean the pre-HWS Leone
Has anyone mentioned that BD stands for Big Defense and DS stands for Defense Sharp?
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well of course : \

Actually, I'm not too sure about this. The spikes on the track could prevent any wheels other than Hell from using it, sorta like LDrago's case.

I'm also thinking this is another mode changer, because of the way that the spikes on the track are positioned; a 180 degree turn could change the placement of the spikes in relation to the MW.
(Oct. 31, 2010  3:52 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Has anyone mentioned that BD stands for Big Defense and DS stands for Defense Sharp?

I'm not accusing you of false info, but where did you find this out?