[Product]  BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version

cool i will maybe buy it
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:08 AM)UltimateBlader7 Wrote: what is the normal type, roll type and the assult type?
If a clear picture existed it would be posted, obviously.

so new beyblades are still coming out in japan?
The series is still going on over there so yes
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:08 PM)Tls Wrote: so new beyblades are still coming out in japan?
... This seems very obvious to me. Japan created this toyline ...
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:08 PM)Tls Wrote: so new beyblades are still coming out in japan?
... This seems very obvious to me. Japan created this toyline ...

Yeah i know but i thought they just released them all played all 51 episodes and done D:
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:54 AM)Tls Wrote: Yeah i know but i thought they just released them all played all 51 episodes and done D:
The first 51 episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade are from the first season of the show.

Japan is currently broadcasting Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion (season 2 of MFB), that's why there are still new products getting released.
Probably gonna pre order this on HLJ when it comes out there.
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:29 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:54 AM)Tls Wrote: Yeah i know but i thought they just released them all played all 51 episodes and done D:
The first 51 episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade are from the first season of the show.

Japan is currently broadcasting Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion (season 2 of MFB), that's why there are still new products getting released.

A season 2 really Grin cool Joyful_3
When it says "2 Metal Face Remodeling Ver.", does it mean two sets, or just the two faces?
I would presume so okiblaze
...You'd presume which one?
The two sets or just 1 set (two faces)?
2 sets dude sorry if it was unclear
probably the new one that we saw on the pics?
There are 5 faces total. 3 normal faces and 2 (I assume) Metal Faces (Remodeling Ver.).
maybe the one we saw on the pics of meteo l-drago??
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:02 PM)etiloli Wrote: maybe the one we saw on the pics of meteo l-drago??
... Yes, undoubtedly.

And, OkiBlaze, you are right.
I also assume that the "L Drago 'Normal' Type" is the first version of the clear wheel?
This would confirm the compatibility with the L Drago CW and Meteo.
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I also assume that the "L Drago 'Normal' Type" is the first version of the clear wheel?
This would confirm the compatibility with the L Drago CW and Meteo.
Hm, no, it seems like the normal colour of the "L Drago II", if you want.
Darn...I'm actually really curious how the three modes will turn out.
Are they all different molds of CWs?
^^ this is what i was thinking!!
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:26 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Darn...I'm actually really curious how the three modes will turn out.
Are they all different molds of CWs?
No, some of them look like horizontally reversed "L Drago II", as I must have posted before in this topic.

Obviously the picture I have is blurry and small though ...
Hmmm...this is getting interesting.
I guess I'll have to wait until more is revealed.
Thanks Kai-V!
yup thanks!