[Product]  BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Version

I'm really in it for the Wheels, AD145WD, GB145, and RS. The Grip would be nice, too, and those Metal Faces Pinching_eyes_2
I just thought of something. If one of the new Clear Wheels allows Gravity to become Top Tier Defense, then with this set alone you could make a Top Tier Defense type! :D The same goes for the Meteo set for Attack.
Gravity would still produce too much recoil, even though there is GB145RS and a Metal Face - Heavy, it still wouldn't be good as Earth.

The L-Drago Set on the other hand may have a higher potential in becoming top-tier.
I am seriously contemplating on getting this set. As compared to the Meteo reshuffle, this one seems less exciting to me =\
The true benefit of this set aside from the Wheels is being able to get GB145 and RS easily in my opinion. Even though you can get the SK Starters of E Virgo and G Ketos, this will be good if someone just wants to stick to TT.
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:00 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: The true benefit of this set aside from the Wheels is being able to get GB145 and RS easily in my opinion. Even though you can get the SK Starters of E Virgo and G Ketos, this will be good if someone just wants to stick to TT.
However Hasbro's Earth Virgo will be available everywhere very soon ...
Oh yes, I completely forgot about that. An easy-to-access RS by TT is a plus for me though.
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:08 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Oh yes, I completely forgot about that. An easy-to-access RS by TT is a plus for me though.
A whole set for RS though, hm ...
Well, not just that. It's a "plus" as I mentioned above, lol. The other parts will be nice to have, including all those Wheels.
Looks like a great buy, but should be expensive, especially to ship to the US Unhappy
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:00 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: The true benefit of this set aside from the Wheels is being able to get GB145 and RS easily in my opinion. Even though you can get the SK Starters of E Virgo and G Ketos, this will be good if someone just wants to stick to TT.
I have GB145 and an RS already thats why ^^;;. I was hoping it would come with ED145 at least instead though.
GB145 is infinitely more useful than ED145. If you already have GB145, it wouldn't hurt to have a spare now, would it? Tongue_out
If only that was the case haha. I have currently 3 in my possession Pinching_eyes. A fourth one would be overkill @_@. I can only have so many defense based combos D:
Definatly not getting this cause I have most of the parts and already have a spare of GB145 and would find it more useful just to buy Grand Ketos and Gravity Perseus seperatly.
Hmm, I'd rather get the set instead though if I were you. Considering how much each bey cost individually and that Grand Ketos sought after part is just the RS, the price would be just somewhat higher by a bit when you add in Gravity Perseus. It'll still be a justifiable purchase. Unless of course, you are after the LL2 instead.
How 'transparent' the Beylauncher LR is :
http://ameblo.jp/fcmako/image-1071259213...53528.html
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How 'transparent' the Beylauncher LR is :
http://ameblo.jp/fcmako/image-1071259213...53528.html

Hm, transparency works better for the Beylauncher L.
Thanks for the pic, Kai-V. Smile
i think the transparancy in the launcher is fine. a clear grip would still rock though
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:23 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Definatly not getting this cause I have most of the parts and already have a spare of GB145 and would find it more useful just to buy Grand Ketos and Gravity Perseus seperatly.
if this set goes for 70-75$ USD, then paying 32$ for gravity perseus USD and 30 more for ketos, u might just as well get this. the clear wheels are different, so its a better buy. plus i bet you don't have a clear beylauncher L/R. lol. the only thing is...no grand wheel.
I think this will be a good buy for me, I don't have GB145, RS, or Gravity Perseus. Lips_sealed
I hope this isn't a dumb question, but does perseus only work on gravity?
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:26 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: I hope this isn't a dumb question, but does perseus only work on gravity?
You could have found the answer elsewhere, such as in the Gravity Perseus topic, but yes.
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:26 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: I hope this isn't a dumb question, but does perseus only work on gravity?
You could have found the answer elsewhere, such as in the Gravity Perseus topic, but yes.

Thanks. They really need to make a left spin clear wheel that works with any metal wheel.
Perseus also works on Meteo, but I think that's illegal.
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:43 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Perseus also works on Meteo, but I think that's illegal.

Carp. Why must the world hate left spin!!!???
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:42 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
They really need to make a left spin clear wheel that works with any metal wheel.

This isn't possible. On the metal wheels that are made for right spin, there's a small line of metal that blocks all left spin prongs.