[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

(Jul. 19, 2010  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not only is 230 a ridiculous height, but the Track is currently pink on the render hah. I will never buy it.

It's pink?! Must... get!
Hah, I would like to see someone use Quetzalcoatl 90RF against this bey...
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:15 AM)Sora. Wrote: Hm, now that I think about it, Stamina Types will use 230 for longer precession, Defense Types will use 230 to absorb hits, and Attack Types will use 230 to make contact with other metal wheels. This will be the standard height of all MFB.
Sarcasm? :\

Anyway, such a tall track should not be very beneficial to Stamina types since the more height it has, the less outward focused weight it has, causing a shorter spin time, IIRC.

Also, since Smash Attackers need more weight on the outside, such a high Track would would not be very beneficial too.

As for Defense types using 230 to absorb hits, I'll send in a 145 height Upper Attacker, hah.
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: , but the Track is currently pink on the render hah.
Pink?!
Oh yeah, time to build a Hello Kitty Bey! Andrew
Um I am not sure if this was said, But when will this be released?
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:30 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Um I am not sure if this was said, But when will this be released?

(Jul. 15, 2010  1:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released on November 20th.
The dough monger strikes again? =P

perhaps we need a breadman to defeat him =P
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: The dough monger strikes again? =P

perhaps we need a breadman to defeat him =P

My speedy posting is the yeast of your concerns.
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: My speedy posting is the yeast of your concerns.

Prepare for "pain"!
Ready-Set-Bake; TOASTY!!!

Funny to say I'm only excited for the clear wheel Cute
Hah, foccacia you...?

lol...I guess bread isn't for everyone.

Perhaps a beybread is needed instead. =p
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:11 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:07 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: How did takara create a 23.0mm track?
I'm definetly going to have fun watching the gigantic height difference. Joyful_3

FIXED

Ahh thanks how I did that.... It is a mystery
Maybe you were about to write 2.30 cm, but put mm instead Confused

(Jul. 19, 2010  1:26 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:15 AM)Sora. Wrote: Hm, now that I think about it, Stamina Types will use 230 for longer precession, Defense Types will use 230 to absorb hits, and Attack Types will use 230 to make contact with other metal wheels. This will be the standard height of all MFB.
Sarcasm? :\

Anyway, such a tall track should not be very beneficial to Stamina types since the more height it has, the less outward focused weight it has, causing a shorter spin time, IIRC.

Also, since Smash Attackers need more weight on the outside, such a high Track would would not be very beneficial too.

The distance of the weight is measured form the axis of spin which is a straight line, not from the point of contact with the surface, so the focusing of the weight will always be the same, no matter the height.
What will change with this track is the balance of the bey, which will be difficult to maintain.
Anyway, I would also like to see a Quetz against this.
I wonder how long this will last in the Stadium, considering the Height?
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:44 AM)Clerish Wrote: The distance of the weight is measured form the axis of spin which is a straight line, not from the point of contact with the surface, so the focusing of the weight will always be the same, no matter the height.
What will change with this track is the balance of the bey, which will be difficult to maintain.
Ah, I see, thanks for the correction. Joyful_2
ED230 would be invincible but 230 will get the spin reduced when it gets hit
hahaahahahah what the hell
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaahahahah what the hell

Officially the dumbest release...
You dont even know this. You have no idea what this can do. Stop being a bandwagon rider and making pointless speculation. I could tell you what I think, better yet know what you're doing but I would probably get banned for it. Anyway, I have some hope for this beyblade. It is obviously made to be used for stamina with Flame and WD together.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:04 PM)Ozzy Wrote: You dont even know this. You have no idea what this can do. Stop being a bandwagon rider and making pointless speculation. I could tell you what I think, better yet know what you're doing but I would probably get banned for it. Anyway, I have some hope for this beyblade. It is obviously made to be used for stamina with Flame and WD together.

Smug

must be tough not having a sense of humour
There was nothing funny about it IMO. Honestly, I'm tired of seeing people do this with almost EVERY release. It's all over this forum and believe it or not, you may make a joke of it, but people are discouraged to even contribute their thoughts because they are either afraid of being banned, overcriticized without any legitimate cause, or afraid of being bashed over the head with one person's disagreement and then everyone else following suit. It's really annoying and it's a proven fact that this is true because we have over 6,000 members and yet I dont think I can say even a solid 200 consistently post or contribute. Sorry if this is off-topic but this had to be said because no one else seems to have the nerve to speak out.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:13 PM)Ozzy Wrote: There was nothing funny about it IMO. Honestly, I'm tired of seeing people do this with almost EVERY release. It's all over this forum and believe it or not, you may make a joke of it, but people are discouraged to even contribute their thoughts because they are either afraid of being banned, overcriticized without any legitimate cause, or afraid of being bashed over the head with one person's disagreement and then everyone else following suit. It's really annoying and it's a proven fact that this is true because we have over 6,000 members and yet I dont think I can say even a solid 200 consistently post or contribute. Sorry if this is off-topic but this had to be said because no one else seems to have the nerve to speak out.
They are not going to be banned because of their opinion. It depends how they display it, obviously. I think they should expect us to be fair like this from the start.

Also, for your information, for every message board, there is always a large portion of members who sign up and never post in the end. This is a mystery of nature, it has nothing to do with us.

Out of context, 230 is probably best for stamina, but you have to admit that any Beyblade could come under the Metal Wheel to disturb its spin greatly.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:37 PM)thundr18 Wrote: this will probably be a spinning track
... A spinning Track ? Free-spinning ? I think I can definitely confirm that no part of 230 will spin independently. TAKARA-TOMY would make it clear in the photos I saw.
what photos