[Product]  BB-92 and BB-93 ...

You paid 27$ for a booster Galaxy Pegasis? How? It's not even released yet.
He probably means he paid 27$ for his starter.
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Ugh, if it had a different track/bottom it would be wortless, as R2F/CS are their best parts.

Ray is very good as an attack wheel..
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:56 PM)Moss Wrote: He probably means he paid 27$ for his starter.

Yah i meant starter, sorry. But yah, i hate it when that happens.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:56 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Ugh, if it had a different track/bottom it would be wortless, as R2F/CS are their best parts.

Ray is very good as an attack wheel..

But not good like CS is as a bottom.
Thats fine if that's your opinion, but you alluded that it was useless in your first post.

Ray and CS are both very good. I don't know if it's fair to rank which one is more valuable as they are different parts.
Galaxy is also very useful for tall attackers. It's force smash is just as effective if not equal to the original Pegasis with much less recoil. I say these boosters are more than useful.
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:25 PM)Corey Wrote: Thats fine if that's your opinion, but you alluded that it was useless in your first post.

Ray and CS are both very good. I don't know if it's fair to rank which one is more valuable as they are different parts.

It wouldn't be fair considering they excel in two different parts of a beyblade. I could see if they were either both bottoms or both wheels but that is not the case.
I definatly don't agree with that. When I tried Galaxy pegasis 145RF it did no where near as good as MF Pegasis 145RF. Also yes Ray is a much better wheel than Galaxy. In terms of which to buy Ray unicorno is much better cause we know that it's a top tier attack wheel and CS has use in attack and testing has shown recently that it has potential in defence. Whereas with Galaxy pegasis the wheel needs more testing and the only proven useful part is R2F which can be a replacement for RF but you might as well just get Storm pegasus for that.
I just realised that the parts are clear ... So you can buy BB-92 or BB-93 if you always wished to have transparent D125CS and W105R²F ? The rubber is still red and opaque though.
I swear the parts for Galaxy Pegasus were clear anyway?
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just realised that the parts are clear ... So you can buy BB-92 or BB-93 if you always wished to have transparent D125CS and W105R²F ? The rubber is still red and opaque though.

Wow, interesting... I looked at the box for both of them and it's the same packaging as the old ones, except cropped down. I didn't see the clear designs for Ray Unicorno on the box either...But I think this is interesting.
(Nov. 06, 2010  9:52 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Wow, interesting... I looked at the box for both of them and it's the same packaging as the old ones, except cropped down. I didn't see the clear designs for Ray Unicorno on the box either...But I think this is interesting.

A small logo on the top of the box. Under the ''Right-spin'' and Takara-Tomy logo.
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just realised that the parts are clear ... So you can buy BB-92 or BB-93 if you always wished to have transparent D125CS and W105R²F ? The rubber is still red and opaque though.

nice and interesting always knew they were clear