[Product]  BB-90 LED Sight (with PD Bottom)

(Sep. 07, 2010  9:09 PM)Ra Wrote: I think if you combined this with a angle compass,string launcher, and grip you would easily win any battleJoyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2[/size]

You can't combine it with a compass because both the compass and the sight take up the slots on the grip.
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:01 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/2010...883023.jpg

Don't direct link to images ...
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:12 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: You can't combine it with a compass because both the compass and the sight take up the slots on the grip.

The 3-Seg Grip says HAI!
I know that but it would be cool if you tape the angle compass to the grip
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:58 PM)s200401150 Wrote: it will be wierd

Care to explain how?
Step One: LED Sight
Step Two: Shine into other players eyes
Step Three: Victory

Someone ban this please.
im confused about this, is it a LED Flashlight type or a laser pointer type... im hoping its like a laser pointer because if you google laser LED it looks like the picture posted
Most likely not going to be a laser pointer because that is dangerous Unhappy
I think the question has been discussed on the first page ;l
It'll probably be the similar to what was included on the Marksman Grip, a gimmicky light that really serves no perpous other than wasting energy.
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:50 AM)Goldbug Wrote: im confused about this, is it a LED Flashlight type or a laser pointer type... im hoping its like a laser pointer because if you google laser LED it looks like the picture posted
Adding to what souless1234 posted, this product's name is clearly LED Sight, which pretty much indicates that it is going to use a LED light.
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Step One: LED Sight

Someone ban this please.

Might as well ban the sun from tournaments while we're at it then.Serious
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:09 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Step One: LED Sight

Someone ban this please.

Might as well ban the sun from tournaments while we're at it then.Serious

no, because last time i checked, i can't move the sun INTO YOUR EYES
That's right, mirrors should be banned... If ever they were produced by TT.
and sun manipulation powers.

EDIT: hell bey, it is not a laser pointer, as that would be dangerous. It's just a light that shines a red circle.
= Total bey domination run hide because TT's little light's gonna get ya
hah
kinda off topic dont you think
[quote='momiji manju' pid='354368' dateline='1284128194']
and sun manipulation powers.

EDIT: hell bey, it is not a laser pointer, as that would be dangerous. It's just a light that shines a red circle.
[/quote

LOL,thanks,it would be very dangerous if it a lasers pointerWink
A laser pointer is dangerous because it's a laser pointer, what would make this different (as in worse)?
: \
Thanks for the photos. Smile
PD stands for Polish Defense ?