[Product]  BB-90 LED Sight (with PD Bottom)

Haha this might be the first accessory I'm intrested in getting. Gasp
This would be a good distraction accessory too, haha.
So I guess PD doesn't come with BB-99.
Not so sure if the bottom will convince me to buy it.
Geez, this is sorta like the situation with the Super Attack Stadium.
Well it's obviously a defense series tip.
Partial Defense is my bet.
I think we already discussed this in the Beyblade Random Thought forum...I just can't remember the name.

Pop Defense I believe?
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well it's obviously a defense series tip.
Partial Defense is my bet.
"Partial" would be killed in Japanese. Something more simple like "Part" would be more realistic, but I do not think it will be that ...
Kai-V have you posted that pic before i can almost swear ive seen it
(Aug. 18, 2010  2:29 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: Kai-V have you posted that pic before i can almost swear ive seen it
As I wrote, clarkero posted those ... ? Unless you were talking about the pictures RエスコルピオT125JB posted.
i dont know if people noticed, but it seems like it has the thing similar to the angle compass where it uses the extra slot on the grip. the white part above the LED scope might be something you use to rotate it so the light is pointing at the stadium.
Awesome inferring skills, Ace Detective ShadowPegasis!
it since clarkero or someone said that if it goes to the side then it jumps so im guessing it puncing defence cause it pounces like a lion i guess
Hmm, i might get this and see how it performs
Someone happen to know the price of this thing ?
The price on hobby link japan is 1200 yen. Since their prices are very close to the retail price it should be around this price.
Holy carp, that thing looks unbalanced
A resounding Beyfail on the part of TT
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:01 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/2010...883023.jpg
holy carp your link is broken too!
Separated spine your link is 403 forbidden mate.
Because they fixed it a couple secononds/ minutes after I had posted.
I think if you combined this with a angle compass,string launcher, and grip you would easily win any battleJoyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2[/size]
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:09 PM)Ra Wrote: I think if you combined this with a angle compass,string launcher, and grip you would easily win any battleJoyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2[/size]

...No. But it would look pretty pimp, having like all the accessories on there. Angle Compass, String Launcher, Rubber Grip, Metal Assist, Beypointer, and LED Sight. It'd weigh a ton though.