[Product]  BB-89 Aries 145D

(Jul. 18, 2010  2:49 AM)Aqua Wrote: The HWS series has quite a bit of exclusive Beys (Game exclusives, WBBA exclusives, etc.)

That's true... but at least Counter and Cyber wheels are being re-released.
reminder: just a few months ago i sold both my aries for $700 each

lol
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: reminder: just a few months ago i sold both my aries for $700 each

lol

Holy carp! I knew they were expensive, but... Gasp

EDIT: 1000th post. I feel like an antique, wink wink nudge nudge.
I'm sure at that point, after the release of Aquario many were suspecting that it would be re-released. I bet if I'd done it sooner I could have gotten even more. Does anyone know the record for an Aries sale?
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm sure at that point, after the release of Aquario many were suspecting that it would be re-released. I bet if I'd done it sooner I could have gotten even more. Does anyone know the record for an Aries sale?

I never knew they went for more than $300 or so, nevermind $700! Speechless
I think someone spent over $1000 for a silver quetz on YJA...
There was also that one lot with the Gunmetal blades and all 3 quetz,

think it costed nearly $2000
I might be stupid right now but what is so special about this beyblade and the re-releases?
They were nearly unobtainable and cost hundreds of dollars, now they don't.
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:05 AM)gurugulu Wrote: I might be stupid right now but what is so special about this beyblade and the re-releases?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...cret_Aries

It was more or less the most expensive Metal Fight Beyblade, I believe.
But I've a feeling that this release is a "reinforced" version of aries. So it's still slightly "different" from the original one Tongue_out
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:47 PM)Sora. Wrote: Well... This sucks. I wanted Virgo.

Are you being sarcastic? Aries was at a point the rarest and costliest MFB.
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:31 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

It's just that 5 minute mold Virgo is the best stamina wheel available, and this release is kinda back-stabbing RBV buyers.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:04 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm excited as I've wanted to try out Aries, but am I the only one who thinks that it is disgustingly ugly?
No me too, but I still like it
(Aug. 27, 2010  7:46 AM)Sora. Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:31 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

It's just that 5 minute mold Virgo is the best stamina wheel available, and this release is kinda back-stabbing RBV buyers.

Uh no it's not. Burn is best stamina wheel. Also we have no idea what mold they would have released. Also they released it in the set along with pisces and aries. As well as that you can still get it in BB-22 if you can find one.
Burn is simply not better than a 5 minute Virgo mold. I don't know where you're getting that from.
The fact that testing was done and it was shown that it's the best stamina wheel. Also even if you're right how common is a 5 minute virgo wheel? Very rare is the answer.
Yeah cause they're so rare that no one has one to test. Whatever he was moaning that virgo has had no single re release but it doesn't really need one. Aries and Pisces are much better releases(rarity wise not performance wise) . Also virgo isn't as good for stamina as it used to be. Also one may be released. You never know.
Hasbro, if you're reading this, it means that we want you to release the pre-Hybrid Wheel MFBs like Aries. Because stuff like that is too awesome to not release.
(Sep. 07, 2010  11:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab66/.../Aries.jpg

It looks like they've adding some filling between the gaps now, too.
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:03 AM)Aikemi Wrote: It looks like they've adding some filling between the gaps now, too.
I think this was already brought to our attention before ... It must be the Aries that came in the Aries, Virgo and Pisces Hong Kong set that had these reinforcements too.