[Product]  BB-87 Right Launcher 2.

Might consider buying this depending on the price that sellers put up :l
I've ordered one already and should get it soon after it's released. I'll state my thoughts on it when I recieve it.
Kind of disappointing that they couldn't make the winder just a bit longer.

It's good that they're finally advancing their ten year old shooter/winder technology back to a level similar to the Dual Shooter though; as far as revolutions go, this is about on par with what the Dual Shooter was capable of with the G-Winder.
(Aug. 30, 2010  9:01 PM)Kei Wrote: Kind of disappointing that they couldn't make the winder just a bit longer.

It's good that they're finally advancing their ten year old shooter/winder technology back to a level similar to the Dual Shooter though; as far as revolutions go, this is about on par with what the Dual Shooter was capable of with the G-Winder.

May I ask what gives you this impression??? I don't remembeer seeing it compared with the Dual Launcher.
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:45 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: May I ask what gives you this impression??? I don't remembeer seeing it compared with the Dual Launcher.

The winder is more sturdy, like the Dual Shooter's, and it can complete five full revolutions, which is close to what the Dual Shooter was capable of.
[Image: th_DSC02574.png] [Image: th_DSC02575.png] [Image: th_DSC02577.png] [Image: th_DSC02578.png]
[Image: th_DSC02576.png]

Might do a video, but yeah, it's cool I guess ... ? I haven't used the Right Launcher for a while, but it does feel superior; but Beyblades have a habit of shooting forwards when I use this Launcher, and I'm not sure why. Unhappy
Does it feel weird launching it with that compared to the light launcher? You know since the ripcord isn't put in the same way.
Not really, the orientation isn't too noticeable for me.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:27 PM)♥ Wrote: I haven't used the Right Launcher for a while, but it does feel superior; but Beyblades have a habit of shooting forwards when I use this Launcher, and I'm not sure why. Unhappy

Maybe because the Beylauncher has a habit of shooting backwards, and you're used to compensating for it?
How do you feel it stacks up when compared to the Beylauncher?

And yea, a video would be nice haha
There's already a video someone comparing the three I think.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There's already a video someone comparing the three I think.
From bb18libra, however a video from a veteran here would be appreciated.
Is this launcher even worth buying?
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:49 AM)BurnSerpC145RF Wrote: Is this launcher even worth buying?

Not enough testing has been conducted. For now, I would just stick with the Beylauncher.
(Sep. 06, 2010  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There's already a video someone comparing the three I think.
From bb18libra, however a video from a veteran here would be appreciated.

I'm gonna be on it...when I can get my hands on one.