[Product]  BB-84 Metal Face Custom Ver. Clear

Interesting, I might get a few packs.
This looks pretty cool.

I'm gonna wait till it comes out before I buy it though... I prefer to know what you guys think about it before I go and buy it.
I just realized we're going to need new customization jargon for these faces depending on how much plastic we use...
(Jul. 16, 2010  6:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I just realized we're going to need new customization jargon for these faces depending on how much plastic we use...
Possibly these terms :\:
MF-O Metal Face Outer (weight focused on outside)
MF-I Metal Face Inner (weight focused at the centre)
MF-P Metal Face Plastic (Full Plastic version that might have some weight differences from normal faces)
And MF-2 for the "Full Metal" face?
(Jul. 16, 2010  6:25 AM)The LVJ Wrote: And MF-2 for the "Full Metal" face?
That would be a nice way to differ the Metal Faces, hah.
Picked one of these up today.
Will post pics soon.
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:22 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Picked one of these up today.
Will post pics soon.

You and your living in Japan! Gosh darn you to heck! =P
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:23 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: You and your living in Japan! Gosh darn you to heck! =P
^This

Sorry Oki, but we are particularly jealous of you.
o: could you please conduct some tests?
I see no visual differences between the Heavy Metal Face and the original ones, but the weight obviously different.
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:30 PM)momiji manju Wrote: o: could you please conduct some tests?

For which combo (face and bey)?
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:33 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I see no visual differences between the Heavy Metal Face and the original ones, but the weight obviously different.
By original, do you mean the Light Mode or Feather Mode?
The original Metal Faces definitely doesn't look like these new ones.
At first I meant the original metal faces (totally disregarding the circle in the middle), because the core was still partially made of plastic, as the original ones were. The thickness was also the same.
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:06 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: At first I meant the original metal faces (totally disregarding the circle in the middle), because the core was still partially made of plastic, as the original ones were. The thickness was also the same.
Ah, I see.
Thanks for the clarification. Smile

Sorry for the bad lighting, I have more to post.
Me wants... Go go dimsum ranger!
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:09 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: [Images]
Sorry for the bad lighting, I have more to post.
Oh damn, I want these so badly.

Anyway, Thanks for the update, OkiBlader!
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:10 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Go go dimsum ranger!
Mighty Bladin' dimsum Ranger!
(Wait, I don't think he plays Beyblade...)
Heavy MF VS Original MF

The face tool is also updated:

Wow, MF-H has considerably more Metal.

Thanks for the update!

EDIT: We already know about the 'new' Tool. But it's still nice to see a close up picture of it.
Ahh, sorry.
In the very center of the core, however, the original ones still seem to have more metal.
It's not enough to balance it out, however, but it does put more weight in the center.