[Product]  BB-83 Pisces DF145BS

Just picked up one of these from ebay! Pisces is my sign and even thought I bought like 5 RBs... I never got one, and I didn't want to spend $200 to get one...

But, I'll post high quality pics of this when it comes in Smile
if you have those black and red libras still unused, sell them like a baller -- they go for over $200 each
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you have those black and red libras still unused, sell them like a baller -- they go for over $200 each

On YJA?

What are the blue virgos going for :o
i have to get this beyblade
Finally got in my Pisces! Smile
I know that since there were many who got it in the RB, its not exactly a new blade, but if you want me to take high quality pics of the wheel and blade, I can.
Oh man, I've had my eye on Pisces since I saw RBV2. Now I just hope that the reason Aries was produced in such small quantities wasn't a mold defect, so they can make a booster for it.
(Aug. 11, 2010  8:17 PM)Orichalcon Wrote: Oh man, I've had my eye on Pisces since I saw RBV2. Now I just hope that the reason Aries was produced in such small quantities wasn't a mold defect, so they can make a booster for it.
BB-89 ? It was rare/few were produced because it was quite simply the first Random Booster of Metal Fight Beyblade, exclusive to Japan ...
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  8:17 PM)Orichalcon Wrote: Oh man, I've had my eye on Pisces since I saw RBV2. Now I just hope that the reason Aries was produced in such small quantities wasn't a mold defect, so they can make a booster for it.
BB-89 ? It was rare/few were produced because it was quite simply the first Random Booster of Metal Fight Beyblade, exclusive to Japan ...
Yeah, it was a joke. I always joked around that TT decided to break Aries' mold so that they could charge ridiculous prices for them.