[Product]  BB-83 Pisces DF145BS

(Jul. 11, 2010  3:21 PM)epicbored Wrote: A 4 layer Pisces booster.
[Image: bb831.jpg]
[Image: bb832.jpg]
[Image: bb833.jpg]
[Image: bb834.jpg]

why does that bottom pic show AD145 and RS?
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:08 PM)JDub1821 Wrote: why does that bottom pic show AD145 and RS?

Takara Tomy always suggests new combos on the back of Beyblade boxes.
This Pisces Wheel seems to weigh 0.6 grams less than the first.
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This Pisces Wheel seems to weigh 0.6 grams less than the first.

o.O

That's weird. Second molds are usually heavier. I wonder where they trimmed the weight.
Hm, the new Face alone looked good, but for some reason, there is something odd in my opinion here ...
http://ameblo.jp/nipaa07/image-105995709...23827.html
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the new Face alone looked good, but for some reason, there is something odd in my opinion here ...
http://ameblo.jp/nipaa07/image-105995709...23827.html

It looks great to me?
EDIT: Actually, I'm not so sure about the gradiant grey on the face anymore.
Personally, I don't like the face. Also, I think the wheel looks thin and 'bare bones' to me.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:58 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Also, I think the wheel looks thin and 'bare bones' to me.
You don't like Aries, you don't like Pisces...
You don't seem to like rare Metal System Beys. Smith
Lol, I love Pisces. It's my favourite looking bey, but I don't like the new face and it looks really thin in these pictures. Maybe it's just me being bitter because I spent quite a bit for 2 RBV2s -.-

Aries on the other hand is the ugliest beyblade I've ever seen. It looks like pieces of chocolate wrapped in foil glued together...
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:12 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Aries on the other hand is the ugliest beyblade I've ever seen. It looks like pieces of chocolate wrapped in foil glued together...
==Argh! LET THE FLAMING BEGIN! Argh!==

But seriously, it's nice to see 'unique' opinions. Grin
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:12 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Lol, I love Pisces. It's my favourite looking bey, but I don't like the new face and it looks really thin in these pictures. Maybe it's just me being bitter because I spent quite a bit for 2 RBV2s -.-

[Image: DSC01476.jpg]

heh you're bitter huh
Wait... ♥, did you seriously buy all that? o.O
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)♥ Wrote: [Image with stuff I want]
heh you're bitter huh
Speechless
How much did you spend?

btw, can I have a few libras?
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:12 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Lol, I love Pisces. It's my favourite looking bey, but I don't like the new face and it looks really thin in these pictures. Maybe it's just me being bitter because I spent quite a bit for 2 RBV2s -.-

[Image: DSC01476.jpg]

heh you're bitter huh

And you didn't get a five minute mold Virgo?
it was $200+, although most of it was shipping. It was from Toyking. I bought 20, and at the time I wished I had bought the entire case of 24 so I could get 3 Pisces, instead of 2.

I guess it doesn't matter that much now, LOL.

Mcfrown: No, haha. FML.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:30 AM)♥ Wrote: Mcfrown: No, haha. FML.
will this be on fail blog by sundown?

Anyway, back on topic...
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC01476.jpg]

heh you're bitter huh

[Image: dscn3551gv7.jpg]

Smug
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:37 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC01476.jpg]

heh you're bitter huh

[Image: dscn3551gv7.jpg]

Smug

*looks at wallet* man i dont think i can afford anymore beys how much did you get kei for all that pieces
My brother recently bought this, but he refuses to play with it.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:30 AM)♥ Wrote: it was $200+, although most of it was shipping. It was from Toyking. I bought 20, and at the time I wished I had bought the entire case of 24 so I could get 3 Pisces, instead of 2.

I guess it doesn't matter that much now, LOL.

It must've felt so lame when opening one after another only to get 2. Ah well, Virgo, cool looking Aquarios and Libra must have more than made up for it.

If it's any consolation, you can buy this booster and open it with your eyes closed, put it into an empty RBV2 box then take it back out and be like Gasp like Charlie and the golden ticket.

It's out on plamoya right now people:

http://plamoya.com/en/bb83-booster-b-p-2...cPath=1015
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:37 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: dscn3551gv7.jpg]
Smug

Even though it's been released as a booster, I'm still jealous.
(Jul. 25, 2010  6:26 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: It must've felt so lame when opening one after another only to get 2. Ah well, Virgo, cool looking Aquarios and Libra must have more than made up for it.

If it's any consolation, you can buy this booster and open it with your eyes closed, put it into an empty RBV2 box then take it back out and be like Gasp like Charlie and the golden ticket.

Haha. Still, opening so many boosters was so fun. Purple and blue Virgos are still one of my favourite Wheels to date, so it's all good.

Haha, yeah. I just ordered a Pisces soooooooo.
Same here.

Also i dont like pisces sticker face Pinching_eyes_2
After watching DrigerGT's latest video, I'm still loving the way it looks.
(Jul. 25, 2010  10:53 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: *looks at wallet* man i dont think i can afford anymore beys how much did you get kei for all that pieces

Hah, they weren't all mine unfortunately. Brad, Synesthesia, and I bought two cartons to split three ways. It just so happened that the 16 that were sent to me contained five Pisces LOL.