[Product]  BB-83 Pisces DF145BS

(Jun. 08, 2010  3:17 PM)Climax Wrote: Considering how fast the information is posted, the sources are quite 'magical' indeed, LOL.

(Jun. 08, 2010  3:11 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It is a truly horrendous bey illness Lips_sealed
Hopefully Kai-V will be able to dig up the weights from one of her magic sources.

um...picking at least 2
(Jun. 11, 2010  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, I think nobody in the Japanese community has even found out about BB-83, BB-84 and BB-85 yet. I never thought I would be two days ahead of them ...

Seriously.
I still haven't heard any news over here about these beys until your post.
(Jun. 11, 2010  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, I think nobody in the Japanese community has even found out about BB-83, BB-84 and BB-85 yet. I never thought I would be two days ahead of them ...

It's cause we're so awesome Cool

Don't know how you do it Kai-V, but the information you get is really appreciated.
I don't think that even Takara-Tomy knows about this release yet...
I am really hoping that was sarcasm. On the other hand pisces i a really great looking wheel, it's awesome to be able to get it for cheaper xD
Black?
IMO, I liked the original color better.
But glad to see that it's out!
....The real Pisces comes back!!! Oh, you got this from your supplier again?
I suppose my blue Pisces will retain some value. To be honest, I think the blue looked better, but who can complain when Pisces is being released? I'll finally be able to use it!
(Jul. 11, 2010  4:42 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I suppose my blue Pisces will retain some value. To be honest, I think the blue looked better, but who can complain when Pisces is being released? I'll finally be able to use it!

The people who paid over $100 for it? LOL.

But yeah, I'm glad the colour seems to be slightly different; but knowing it is being re-released makes me wish I hadn't used my one leftover RBV2 Pisces at all!
All these new pre-HWS boosters are giving me hope for Hasbro releases.
back in black?

I liked original better Unhappy

though the shape of the wheel is still elegant
I guess I'm the only one who prefers the black version?
Black looks better on Pisces IMO, haha.
I'll definitely be getting this. Smile
Love the black.

Love.
Does that say 'PREMIUM RETURNS' above the name(Rubbing it in to the people who bought RBV2)?

Oh, and I prefer the black, too. It looks complete without the stickers, a trait that only Pegasis had.
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:57 PM)Sora. Wrote: Does that say 'PREMIUM RETURNS' above the name(Rubbing it in to the people who bought RBV2)?
Yes. I believe Aquario 105F also had that, so this is not new.
Damn, I can't believe I did see this, at long last, Pisces is within my grasp, going to make sure I have the money for when this comes out. Cute
[Image: PiscesDF145BS.jpg]

Definitely one of the best designs.
Love the Black color.
Woahhhhh, nice coloring and design!
Thanks Diamond!
(I was seriously about to write Climax xD)
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:00 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Woahhhhh, nice coloring and design!
Thanks Diamond!
(I was seriously about to write Climax xD)
You should thank Mama-Bey/Riumama for posting the pictures, not me, haha.

And yes, I am Diamond. I had a 'Climatic Upgrade' after changing hosts. (Nah, I'm kidding Tongue_out)
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:57 PM)Diamond Wrote: The new Pisces Face Stickers are sick.
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10594278...18532.html

That shark face is... off the hook.
The blank yellow face from Flame Bull 100F would be perfect for the stickers.