[Product]  BB-82 Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos

(Jul. 11, 2010  8:50 PM)Crimson Wrote: Whale Bey with RS?

Ohh, I just realised. SEABORGGGGG.
maybe its pisces's big bro
no but seriously if both are prize beys thats double the chance of getting a rs right
(Jul. 11, 2010  4:12 PM)FaytSaratome Wrote: A whale?

Ketos is Greek for cetus, actually. It's like a big sea monster or serpentine fish.
(Jul. 11, 2010  8:52 PM)♥ Wrote: Ohh, I just realised. SEABORGGGGG.

I was sooo waiting for someone else to point that out.
Pretty sure everyone thought Seaborg when they saw it :\
I still find the name for this ridiculous, since if anyone remembers far enough back the blade Benkei had featured the "Cetus" face.
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ketos is Greek for cetus, actually. It's like a big sea monster or serpentine fish.
Kind of reinforces what to me is pure stupidity...
(Jul. 12, 2010  12:10 AM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ketos is Greek for cetus, actually. It's like a big sea monster or serpentine fish.
Kind of reinforces what to me is pure stupidity...

How so?
They've already done it.
[Image: Picture1.png]
Why simply use a different language version of the same constellation for a completely different face design?
At least the original looked like something other than an angry smear Tired
TT was guessing that people were too focused with the new series to notice?
Highly doubtful, but I don't see how that could possibly be a sea monster...
Hm, I see what you mean. I wonder if it's possible that they just forgot. Was Benkei's Cetus ever really that prominent?
If you look, it's a series of waves with a shark like monsters eye coming out from underneath them.
Looks more like a sea monster than free willy up there at any rate, but I'm going off-topic myself here which isn't great ><

I personally think that unless the track and bottom contents of this booster are any good it'll be a bit of a bust.

SonoKong will no doubt release Ketos as an individual release, as it's been confirmed than an anime character will be using it, so rule that one out for a start.
If CS is in this it might be worth a buy, but if it's the more likely D's and HF's then I'd definitely give this one a miss :\

(Jul. 12, 2010  12:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hm, I see what you mean. I wonder if it's possible that they just forgot. Was Benkei's Cetus ever really that prominent?
Not particularly, it was never mentioned directly by name as far as I remember.
Seems to be the case with any bey that doesn't have an individual clear wheel.
I love the look of this... bugger I have to shell out another 20 bucks at some point for the Sonokong release. I just love defence and stamina blades... and Rubber Sharp from the HMS series is my favourite defence core... when it was brand new it could do sooo soooo much to attackers.

Haha, I love Seaborg, unfortunately, Seaborg is a metal whale...
The Ketos Face is pretty ugly, IMO...
I'm really looking forward to see how much Grand weighs. Its shape doesn't seem like it will produce much recoil.

can this one do the waterfall?Andrew
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:02 AM)Climax Wrote: can this one do the waterfall?Andrew

Seaborg is a plastic beyblade, it appears in Beyblade 2000 and G Revolution.
Waterfall....Are you serious? It can't
It looks really awsome. Wonder what type it is. Watch next thing you know there's gonna be a
tiger mfb beyblade. can't wait Grin
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:05 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Seaborg is a plastic beyblade, it appears in Beyblade 2000 and G Revolution.
Waterfall....Are you serious? It can't
It's a joke (that was not really funny at all), hah. Grin
Not sure if it's been posted yet but here's the other 6 blades.
-Burn Serpent WA130ES
-Burn Unicorno SW145JB
-Poison Unicorno 130HF
-Poison Phoenix WA130SD
-Storm Phoenix 130B
-Storm Serpent T125HF
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)epicbored Wrote: Not sure if it's been posted yet but here's the other 6 blades.
-Burn Serpent WA130ES
-Burn Unicorno SW145JB
-Poison Unicorno 130HF
-Poison Phoenix WA130SD
-Storm Phoenix 130B
-Storm Serpent T125HF
Wow, they included the Unicorno Clear Wheel in this volume of Random Boosters?
Thanks for the update, epicbored!
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)epicbored Wrote: Not sure if it's been posted yet but here's the other 6 blades.
-Burn Serpent WA130ES
-Burn Unicorno SW145JB
-Poison Unicorno 130HF
-Poison Phoenix WA130SD
-Storm Phoenix 130B
-Storm Serpent T125HF
It had not been posted, because we could not find it anywhere, hah.

Are you certain about 130 though ? That Track has not been released yet, and it would be weird to include it with a random Beyblade that is not the prize of the Random Booster ...
Yay, more HF. Libruhhh
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It had not been posted, because we could not find it anywhere, hah.

Are you certain about 130 though ? That Track has not been released yet, and it would be weird to include it with a random Beyblade that is not the prize of the Random Booster ...
130 came with burn pheonix xD
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: 130 came with burn pheonix xD
135, not 130.
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: 130 came with burn pheonix xD

No, Burn Pheonix came with 135.

EDIT: Beaten.