[Image: 0252.jpg]
[Image: 0253.jpg]
[Image: 0254.jpg]
[Image: 0255.jpg]
[Image: bb82txt.jpg]
Pictures don't work for me...
Photos are broken.
Those images only work for members of the Beyblade Parts House... Tired
EDIT: I've just made an account. However, I still do not have the permission to view the pictures.
Luckily, I managed to go to the website's homepage and snatch a picture from them (I am a spy! Tongue_out).
This is most likely the new random booster:
[Image: newproduct.png]
whats a beyblade part's house
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:43 AM)aron101 Wrote: whats a beyblade part's house
This Chinese forum that you are not likely to be able to access.
clarkero, download the pictures first and post them again, other members that are not from Hong Kong can't see
They look like metal wheels to me. I see what appears to be a Rock and a Storm.
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:17 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: More Light wheels?
*shudder*
They are Metal Wheels. The price of the fifth Random Booster confirms it.
I don't think that's the Rock Metal Wheel. To me it looks similar but it seems to have some kind of protrusions on the left side of each part. Confused

Anyway, I spot Poison, Burn, Storm (or possibly Galaxy) and that metal wheel similar to Rock.
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:17 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: More Light wheels?
*shudder*
They are Metal Wheels. The price of the fifth Random Booster confirms it.

Ahh, I see.
Gomen.
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:35 PM)Nuno Wrote: I don't think that's the Rock Metal Wheel. To me it looks similar but it seems to have some kind of protrusions on the left side of each part. Confused

Anyway, I spot Poison, Burn, Storm (or possibly Galaxy) and that metal wheel similar to Rock.

I'm zoomed in to the max and it still looks like Rock to me. Also, I don't see anything resembling Burn at all.
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:45 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:35 PM)Nuno Wrote: I don't think that's the Rock Metal Wheel. To me it looks similar but it seems to have some kind of protrusions on the left side of each part. Confused

I'm zoomed in to the max and it still looks like Rock to me. Also, I don't see anything resembling Burn at all.

That bey with the redish clear wheel looks like it has burn to me. I could be wrong though. :\
its does have the same general shape as burn if we were to make an educated guess
unless they make a new metal wheel for a random booster
How exactly did you make an account without an invitation code?
From what I can work out, you need to be invited by an existing member to join.

Clarkero, please save the images (or use the print screen function), then upload them to an imagehost like imageshack.
I've noticed that the rare bey parts are T125RS/ AS. One of these which is interesting.
Does this link work for you guys ?
http://photo.qooza.hk/image.php?user=a61...d=30800949
It's the random booster vol.5 GRAND KETOS
2 rares in the box, same thing but different colour and track.
It's a new blade xD the whale, the metal wheel and bottom(RS) is also new.
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: How exactly did you make an account without an invitation code?
From what I can work out, you need to be invited by an existing member to join.

Actually, you don't need to fill in that space...I didn't fill in that to join, but I'm not sure how Climax joined.
Edit: epicbored, those pictures are really blur
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:39 PM)epicbored Wrote: Does this link work for you guys ?
Yes it works! Epicbored, you are epic!
Anyway, how did hey get their hands on the new Beys so fast?Confused
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:42 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Actually, you don't need to fill in that space...I didn't fill in that to join, but I'm not sure how Climax joined.
I filled in the Username, Password, E-mail address, Verification code (the test to check if you are a bot or not), and why I would like to join (I wrote "like beyblade").
Hmm, would RS turn out to be Rubber Sharp? :\
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:43 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:39 PM)epicbored Wrote: Does this link work for you guys ?
Yes it works! Epicbored, you are epic!
Anyway, how did hey get their hands on the new Beys so fast?Confused

I don't know who they bought it from, but I bought it from the guy who usually sells me xD
I got the whale..to be honest I don't think it's good Uncertain

edit: btw I think the name of the new blade is grand ketos
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:46 PM)epicbored Wrote: I don't know who they bought it from, but I bought it from the guy who usually sells me xD
O_O
It's...on sale...already?

Seriously, this is big news....
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:46 PM)epicbored Wrote: edit: btw I think the name of the new blade is grand ketos
It says Grand Ketos T125RS on the box.
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:49 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:46 PM)epicbored Wrote: I don't know who they bought it from, but I bought it from the guy who usually sells me xD
O_O
It's...on sale...already?

Seriously, this is big news....

Only some people got it xD If you know where to buy you can probably get it easil, btw did you know that bb-86 includes a new track and bottom ? s130mb, that's what the hk forums said.
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:53 PM)epicbored Wrote: Only some people got it xD If you know where to buy you can probably get it easil, btw did you know that bb-86 includes a new track and bottom ? s130mb, that's what the hk forums said.
Hmm, how much do those boosters cost?
They probably got it from the factory since I do not believe it is officially released yet...

Also, S130MB... a real Metal Ball bottom this time?:\

EDIT: Oh carp, RS is actually Rubber Sharp.
(Bottom Right Corner of image)
[Image: 308009500be333fb.jpg]
The prices for me are 60 hkd for bb82 and 350 hkd for bb 86 I heard that the new bottom is metal but not sure If it's a metal ball. As for the rs, I think that the material is diff from rf. I think it's a bit harder than rf, sorta like the material for super hard erasers. The colour is also more dull.