[Product]  BB-81 Launcher Rubber

It keeps working for me ...

It is the picture before the last one on this page :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/entry-10561506739.html#main
So it also prevents handle breakage I suppose?
If so, that would be sweeeeeet.
I guess no one listened to them about holding the beylauncher handle with their index and middle fingers?
Edit: June 26th is my brother's birthday, I'll probly get one for him for a present. Along with other things.
I think it would add to much weight though and come back awkwardly even more so than beylauncher-L.
What's the point in this? Beylauncher suspension does what this does.
(Jun. 14, 2010  12:44 AM)megablader2 Wrote: What's the point in this? Beylauncher suspension does what this does.

Can be an alternative, I personally don't like the feel of the beylauncher suspension, so this might suit me better and others that feel the same.
It gives a larger variety of how to use the Beylauncher, the suspender encourages the method using your index and middle fingers (lets call this the Light Launcher hold) and the Launcher Rubber encourages the method of using your index and thumb (lets call this the Pinching hold), which the company said was the wrong way to hold it. Now I think they are encouraging it since many bladers use this method.
(Jun. 14, 2010  7:43 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: It gives a larger variety of how to use the Beylauncher, the suspender encourages the method using your index and middle fingers (lets call this the Light Launcher hold) and the Launcher Rubber encourages the method of using your index and thumb (lets call this the Pinching hold), which the company said was the wrong way to hold it. Now I think they are encouraging it since many bladers use this method.
No, TakaraTomy still encourages Bladers to use the so-called 'correct' method:
[Image: t02200165_0800060010588011338.jpg]
I wouldn't be surprised to see those rubbler grips flying around every now and then.
Kids still have the habit of releasing the grip even with the suspension. (Like one did to mine ;__Wink
[Image: bb81.jpg]
Three colours of Launcher Rubber: White, black and red
(Jun. 15, 2010  12:32 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: [Image: bb81.jpg]
Three colours of Launcher Rubber: White, black and red

Those look plenty comfy to me... I kinda want one now... I (quite stupidly) thought this was for the grip and I tried Hasbro's version of that and I sold mine because it felt super uncomfortable in my hand.
The Launcher Rubber on the three different Beylauncher handles :
http://ameblo.jp/ark0106/entry-10573431384.html
Thanks for the pictures Kai-V.
I think it looks really cool, at first I thought it would look really lame 'cause I wasnt sure how it attached to the beylauncher
All three colors come together.
Heres a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1N4j_Td...re=channel

Also looks like it uses the same rubber from R145.
So you get the three colors in one packet? Nice, I might get this Smile
i dont think so seeing as this is only 315 yen unless takara are having a sale
(Jun. 26, 2010  11:44 AM)NOVA Wrote: i dont think so seeing as this is only 315 yen unless takara are having a sale

Did you even watch the video that Clerish was commenting on?
i honestly think that launcher suspension is a better purchase, what about you guys?