[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

(Jun. 08, 2010  4:58 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Ohh ok, whats counter?

Sounds like counter attack to me...
i hopeing counter will be an attack mode,i wounder if the L drago clear wheel will fit on this
Wow this is one interesting bey! Gravity wheel looks
awesome!
(Jun. 08, 2010  7:40 PM)Dirge Wrote: i wounder if the L drago clear wheel will fit on this
Very, very unlikely.
(Jun. 09, 2010  9:38 AM)Climax Wrote: Very, very unlikely.
i dont realy see why it wouldnt tho, if the walls in the wheel arent obstructing it then the clear wheel should fit in,also the metal wheel looks as if the dragon heads on the L drago clear wheel would probley fit in there
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:23 AM)Dirge Wrote: i dont realy see why it wouldnt tho, if the walls in the wheel arent obstructing it then the clear wheel should fit in,also the metal wheel looks as if the dragon heads on the L drago clear wheel would probley fit in there

The 'walls' of the Metal Wheel will most likely obstruct the LDrago Clear Wheel.
If I am not terribly mistaken, the gaps of the Lightning Metal Wheel are specially designed to fit the LDrago Clear Wheel while the gaps of the Gravity Metal Wheel are designed to fit the Perseus Clear Wheel. They probably wouldn't fit in other Wheels.
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:41 AM)Climax Wrote: The 'walls' of the Metal Wheel will most likely obstruct the LDrago Clear Wheel.
If I am not terribly mistaken, the gaps of the Lightning Metal Wheel are specially designed to fit the LDrago Clear Wheel while the gaps of the Gravity Metal Wheel are designed to fit the Perseus Clear Wheel. They probably wouldn't fit in other Wheels.
but it has multi spin direction so why would the metal wheel walls obstructed the l drago clear wheel?considering the walls were put there to stop you from being able to shoot in a diffrent spin direction then intended,then in the left spin mode it should be able to fit the l drago clear wheel
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:48 AM)Dirge Wrote: but it has multi spin direction so why would the metal wheel walls obstructed the l drago clear wheel?considering the walls were put there to stop you from being able to shoot in a diffrent spin direction then intended,then in the left spin mode it should be able to fit the l drago clear wheel
Ah, sorry, I didn't mean that the walls will obstruct LDrago. What I meant was that the shape of the Gravity metal wheel will obstruct the LDrago clear wheel. The Gravity metal Wheel has six 'gaps' for the six protrusions of the Perseus Metal Wheel while LDrago Clear Wheel has 3 long heads that is not likely to be able to fit into those small gaps of the Gravity Metal Wheel.
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:54 AM)Climax Wrote: Ah, sorry, I didn't mean that the walls will obstruct LDrago. What I meant was that the shape of the Gravity metal wheel will obstruct the LDrago clear wheel. The Gravity metal Wheel has six 'gaps' for the six protrusions of the Perseus Metal Wheel while LDrago Clear Wheel has 3 long heads that is not likely to be able to fit into those small gaps of the Gravity Metal Wheel.

Ah good,
to me it looks like it might just be able to fit it but its quite hard judging off pictures
(Jun. 09, 2010  11:02 AM)Dirge Wrote: Ah good,
to me it looks like it might just be able to fit it but its quite hard judging off pictures

Think of it as trying to fit a square block of wood in a round hole.
The shapes of the wall like sections on the metals edge that allow the specific shape of the Perseus clear wheel won't allow anything else to fit on to it.
There is a possibility that we may be able to get the Perseus clear wheel to fit on to other metal wheels, but this is still fairly unlikely.
Gravity and Perseus should really just be considered as one item.
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:38 PM)♥ Wrote: http://blog.naver.com/halasea/60108775405

Link is from Mama-Bey.
I already posted that.
Ah, of course! Sorry.
Quite interesting release, cant wait to see it in action. Btw, sorry if i sound obvious, but it looks like the counter mode will kinda make the other blade bounce or get repelled upon contact, and with the multidirectional, gimmick, the effects will vary as well. I also agree with climax in the way that the track will mostly create weight in the center, making it defensive, as well as absorbing hits for its hollowness. By the way i see it, this blade seems like it will be an hardly penetrable fortress =/.
I'm happy that there is another wheel that can be used in left-spin..The launcher also has the more durable handle and it is bulky meaning it will help protect you hands from getting slapped by the handle when you launch. This looks like a "must get beyblade" Smile it also comes with WD and the face looks cool too
Glad I reserved this puppy. Cool
(Jun. 10, 2010  1:35 AM)Flosal Wrote: I also agree with climax in the way that the track will mostly create weight in the center, making it defensive, as well as absorbing hits for its hollowness.
Actually, Olympian made a better point which made more sense:
(May. 15, 2010  6:25 PM)Olympian Wrote: And because AD145 is too small to hit the opponent, AD could only be useful if it weight more than GB145 .
I totally agree with what he said. AD145 does seem to look pretty small and it probably wouldn't weigh much.
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:52 AM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: AD145 is more heavier than GB145?

(Jun. 10, 2010  9:49 AM)Climax Wrote: AD145 does seem to look pretty small and it probably wouldn't weigh much.
Not to mention we have absolutely no news about weight because that Beyblade has not been released yet.
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:35 PM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: Which botttom is heavier?WD or WB

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm