[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

*REVIVES THREAD*
Really? Flipping the wheel?
Couldn't it just allow insertion of both launchers normally? Like. Unblocked... Without walls??
Who said you have to flip the Clear Wheel?
I think that is what the initial description seemed to say, in rough translated Japanese, however I corrected this shortly after by saying that the launcher instead has two sets of prongs, and that the Clear Wheel most likely does not have 'walls' to stop the insertion of certain prongs.
lol necro bump.
I hope the actual launcher for this bey isn't like the render you saw, Kai-V.
stupid question, but does this mean that old wheels can now be used in both directions with the new clear face? Or is it the metal wheel that allows multi direction... I've read the thread but I didn't seem to see it, sorry if it's there
(Apr. 21, 2010  12:21 PM)momiji manju Wrote: stupid question, but does this mean that old wheels can now be used in both directions with the new clear face? Or is it the metal wheel that allows multi direction... I've read the thread but I didn't seem to see it, sorry if it's there
Both the Clear and Metal Wheels determine the direction of the Beyblade because both have structures that stop the insertion of the opposite set of prongs. Therefore, no, old Wheels will always remain with a single spin direction. Gravity and Perseus will just be the first Hybrid Wheel without those structures, we think.
ok thanks. Personally, I always thought the HMS looked better/had more thought and creativity put into it out of all the series, hopefully this new series will put more into it
Not sure if this has been posted before but here's an image showing part of what could be Gravity Perseus (and Rock Giraffe):

Edit: I've removed the link due to issues regarding permission use (the same images Kai-V was asking permsiion to use 4 months ago from the same blog)
The launcher looks ridiculous indeed
what launcher i cant see one on the image saigo posted, only a left launcher and a grip which looks like it has a trigger?
That track looks like a Battle Strikers lock.

Gravity looks wicked though.

EDIT:That guy in the dual shooter picture,is he the guy who uses G.Perseus? He looks...kinda like the guy who uses Earth Virgo.
Genuinely does look pretty awesome I must admit.
AD145 looks like it'll have a pretty decent amount of weight to it, and along with the multi-directional wheel it should be a pretty good buy.
Loving the black color scheme.
Gravity looks pretty odd. It's definitely not your typical-looking wheel. AD145 looks good. I'm curious about its weight. Overall, this is a great release.

We've been getting a lot of interesting and unique parts lately.
(May. 13, 2010  9:54 PM)Aqua Wrote: We've been getting a lot of interesting and unique parts lately.

This basically.
Takara Tomy are really on form with the series so far, I'm definitely impressed.
WOAH!!!

Gravity looks intense.
Bravo Takara-Tomy, this blade looks fantastic.
Looks so cool.

It certainly makes up for the special edition Ray Unicorno, in terms of looks.
Wow! This blade looks pretty intense! Gravity is probably the strangest looking wheel we've got so far.
AD145 looks like it will have a decent weight too.

I'm glad Takara Tomy's releasing more unique stuff.
reminds me of battle strikers waaaaaay to much...
oh no battle strikers similarity

so what? seriously, it's just a coincidence.
Definate get.
Since we don't know much about the wheel, The direction switch is a really nice advantage.
I want to see what the wheel mold looks like aswell..
The new terms :
AD = Armor Defense.
Beylauncher LR.

It looks better than it did on the render, and it already looked good.
This is looking like it's a must-have for any collection.
AD looks like it has slopes for down force ability..im liking it a lot.