[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

(Feb. 13, 2010  9:14 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Gravity Perseus... Reminds me of the Percy Jackson books. And a two-way wheel? Definately a reason to buy it. You could change spin direction between battles for a more strategic approach to the battle!

Yeah, we could do that six years ago with HMS.
(Feb. 14, 2010  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, we could do that six years ago with HMS.

First, I haven't had a HMS beyblade. Second, I don't think that it matters if it was used before or not; ideas can be and are reused. MFB and HMS are different systems, but can have a similar, or same, idea.
Okay? How does not having something mean that you are entitled to ignore it?

Reusing ideas is actually pretty boring ... Multi-directional Beyblades were innovative at the time, but most of us feel removing the feature is a step backwards. Adding it now therefore, is nothing revolutionary ...
We are absolutely not their target audience however. We should take these releases with a new mind ...
(Feb. 14, 2010  1:27 AM)♥ Wrote: Okay? How does not having something mean that you are entitled to ignore it?

Reusing ideas is actually pretty boring ... Multi-directional Beyblades were innovative at the time, but most of us feel removing the feature is a step backwards. Adding it now therefore, is nothing revolutionary ...

No, I understand about the HMS, it was only to show why I was wrong if I was wrong. And yeah, removing a feature is a step back, so it would make sense why they're putting it in. No other MFB has had it until now, so for this generation it is one of a kind. And the two-direction thing is new to me, because I haven't had an HMS. I was excited to have it now.
(Feb. 07, 2010  10:35 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... How? What are you basing this on?
Currently we don't even know which character will be using what blade (other than that this will be a new rival for pegasis), meaning that if this blade was in an MFB movie it wouldn't be the main enemy.
Traditionally series of this type create new enemies, while retaining older villains as bit parts (the first beyblade movie, recent beylade games, each series.etc)
Also that'd probably be counted as anime discussion :\

its coming out in june thats summer right
the movie caome out in the summer think about it
(Feb. 14, 2010  1:17 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: First, I haven't had a HMS beyblade. Second, I don't think that it matters if it was used before or not; ideas can be and are reused. MFB and HMS are different systems, but can have a similar, or same, idea.

I am just saying, this is not a particularly new and exciting idea, and the way HMS did it was far more elegant.
(Feb. 14, 2010  5:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am just saying, this is not a particularly new and exciting idea, and the way HMS did it was far more elegant.

Far more elegant? Explain. Anyways, it may be new to some people (like me).
I know that you've used all of the systems. I get that. That's great for you; you're lucky. But for people like me who are just getting back to using beyblades, and have missed the HMS series, it's a great idea and awesome concept. Sorry if any comments were taken rude or mean in any way; I hope they weren't and they weren't meant to, but I've had experiences with misunderstandings before, and it has happened. I feel that Kai-V gets the grasp, read his post, it pretty much tells about me.
I think you're being pretty rude right now, to be honest, but whatever.
Corresponding rotation?
I wonder what the metal wheel will look like then.

(Feb. 14, 2010  5:55 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I feel that Kai-V gets the grasp, read his post, it pretty much tells about me.

Kai-V's a she by the way.
do you guys think ad145 means advance defense 145
(Feb. 14, 2010  7:07 AM)Trik Wrote: Kai-V's a she by the way.

Dj - Uh. Oh. Sorry, Kai-V!

And BeyBrad, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I just wanted to make a point.
In the Digital Launcher thread, it was stated by BeyBrad that reusing HMS technology isn't neccesarily a bad thing. I'd call this one of those times where it isn't a bad thing. I mean, regardless of what the HMS could do, we're getting a multi-spin direction MFB, right? Maybe a lot of old yet good ideas must be put forth in MFB in order to get releases better than them.

I take this as a calling that we'll be seeing some of these old ideas again. By the time they run out of old ideas, they'll have plenty of new ones. At least i hope so.
(Feb. 14, 2010  7:39 AM)Ashari Wrote: do you guys think ad145 means advance defense 145

As crimson said, " Dumb 145 as in these ideas are always Dumb".
Just to inform you all, the technology used here isn't even remotely close to the HMS launcher technology.
The beylauncher provided with this has a set of prongs on both the top, and the bottom of the launcher.
Buy flipping it upside down (or right way up), you in turn switch between left and right spin.
And yes, before anyone states it, this does look completely and utterly stupid.
I'd assume that the clear wheel has a gimmick that will allow it to switch between a left and right hook pattern (possibly by a smaller part of the clear wheel which can be twisted to allow the switch between modes), although this wasn't particularly noticeable on the render.
Either way, we still have no images of this from an official source, and your speculations are getting more and more pointless.
Is this confirmed, or just a guess? I'd think that it has 2 prongs and the holders(whatever they're called) so that the clear wheel just has to be flipped. Basically, this:
Attached Files

.bmp   New Bitmap Image.bmp (Size: 279.35 KB / Downloads: 165)
The render clearly shows that the new Beylauncher has two sets of prongs : one on the top, one under. The Clear Wheel is probably not blocked so it can allow the insertion of the two kinds of prongs.
Where are these renders everyone speaks of? I see none.
(Feb. 15, 2010  7:33 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Where are these renders everyone speaks of? I see none.
They cannot be shared. Official images will be released soon enough.
Odd way to make a launcher. I like my design better, but until I see a render I can't really complain.
(Feb. 15, 2010  8:02 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Odd way to make a launcher. I like my design better, but until I see a render I can't really complain.

Your prong design would make it impossible for a bey to launch. It would get stuck in the other set instead of spinning freely.
Bey news really doesn't seem to be getting any use, but i agree. We should really move this and all the release threads there.
(Feb. 16, 2010  12:07 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Your prong design would make it impossible for a bey to launch. It would get stuck in the other set instead of spinning freely.

How so? The clear wheel has to be flipped to get an opposite spin direction. At most, the prongs of my design will hit the blade a bit as it comes off of the launcher.
(Feb. 16, 2010  12:55 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: How so? The clear wheel has to be flipped to get an opposite spin direction. At most, the prongs of my design will hit the blade a bit as it comes off of the launcher.

(Feb. 15, 2010  10:11 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Just to inform you all, the technology used here isn't even remotely close to the HMS launcher technology.
The beylauncher provided with this has a set of prongs on both the top, and the bottom of the launcher.
Buy flipping it upside down (or right way up), you in turn switch between left and right spin.
And yes, before anyone states it, this does look completely and utterly stupid.
I'd assume that the clear wheel has a gimmick that will allow it to switch between a left and right hook pattern (possibly by a smaller part of the clear wheel which can be twisted to allow the switch between modes), although this wasn't particularly noticeable on the render.
Either way, we still have no images of this from an official source, and your speculations are getting more and more pointless.