[Product]  BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

(Apr. 13, 2010  10:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe there are no stickers on the Clear Wheel. This is the new element of the new releases.

Awesome, I was terrible at applying them anyway.
I just noticed that the spots on the lizard on the Face spell "Lacerta" ... If only it were not green on red.
The colors do look very reptile-ish...:\
The wheel is so simpleUnhappy it compare to all MFB. The hybrid wheel is kina bad when matching colours with the face base colour ruby red against pinky red with tint of lihgt blue.
wouldnt the seals on thermal come of during battle
those stickers on the clear wheel are gonne be hard to put on
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:59 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: wouldnt the seals on thermal come of during battle
those stickers on the clear wheel are gonne be hard to put on
As we already mentioned, there are no stickers on the Clear Wheel, from what we can see.
oh my mistake sorry
im actually gonna get this
although it might blind my family
im reserving my judgement on this blades performance till i see it in battle
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:51 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: The wheel is so simpleUnhappy it compare to all MFB.

This Wheel came out ages ago with Thermal Pisces
cool looking im thinking some defence capabilities
love the colour btw
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:30 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: cool looking im thinking some defence capabilities
love the colour btw

It wouldn't be that great though. Considering its hight.
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:30 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: cool looking im thinking some defence capabilities

I don't think it'll be any better than ED145...:\
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:41 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: It wouldn't be that great though. Considering its hight.

C145 and GB145 want to have a word with you...

No way will this be useful for anything though.
(Apr. 15, 2010  1:26 PM)Giga Wrote: C145 and GB145 want to have a word with you...

What does WA130 have anything to do with C145 and GB145, other than the fact that they are all tracks?
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:41 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: It wouldn't be that great though. Considering its hight.

(Apr. 15, 2010  1:26 PM)Giga Wrote: C145 and GB145 want to have a word with you...

No way will this be useful for anything though.
He said it wouldn't be useful due to its height. Both C145 and GB145, which are good defense tracks, are higher than WA130.
(Apr. 15, 2010  2:44 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: He said it wouldn't be useful due to its height. Both C145 and GB145, which are good defense tracks, are higher than WA130.

That was what I meant. Why is he comparing height 130 tracks with height 145 tracks.
(Jan. 31, 2010  7:06 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I'd have to disagree with that. Thermal is absolutely amazing for stamina, so i can't imagine why it would have Upper Attack. Heck, do any MFBs have UA?

Then again, i don't have the partsto test Thermal very low. My lowest track is, um, a tie between all my 145s.

It sounds like a attack to me. HF.Chocked_2
(Jan. 28, 2010  10:25 PM)firelord767 Wrote: All new parts 'sept for Thermal, which is AWESOME anyway. Can;t wait for WA130.

Indeed.
just because it has a hf doesnt mean its thermal is good for attack seeing as its nearly round like burn
(Jan. 28, 2010  1:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Booster. April 24th 2010. 787 yen.

WA130 is an attack-type Track.

Would an attack bey be good with the thermal wheel? I mean, it's a good stamina and all but an attack?
no because its too light and almost completely round have you even seen thermal
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...Pisces.jpg
It's logo looks like Walt-disney threw up on it.
thats not the bey its another one thermal pisces and no it doesnt
it has the second best face
Thermal has a slight slope to it, I don't think it'll be completely effective at attack. I haven't tried it though since it's above all a Stamina wheel.

I wouldn't be surprised if the slope is the reason TT attached it to an attack type.
but the slope is similar to that of burn
and ive tried it as an attack type its some what effective with a 40% win rate
but the lightness of stamina wheels are to erratic and are easily knocked out of the stadium
the track is kinda good for defence and maybe even an upgrade on c145
(Apr. 15, 2010  7:14 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: the track is kinda good for defence and maybe even an upgrade on c145

No, WA130 is, in my opinion, a downgrade of ED145 as both tracks have “wings” which rotate around the Track freely but WA130 has 2 wings while ED145 has 3.
On the other hand, C145 has three wings which extend outwards, separately joined onto the underside of the Track and are free moving
From the Beywiki about ED145:
ED145 features three “wings” which rotate around the Track freely. The wings are similar to that of WD145. Because of their free-spinning nature, they can be used in Defense customisations, such as MF Libra ED145WB; however, the defensive capabilities of this part are not as effective as C145, as it does not absorb hits as successfully. The wings which rotate are hindered without the mechanism of a bearing, hence creating a force of friction between the wings and the body of the Track, in turn resulting in less significant damage absorption. Furthermore, it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and ED145, hence causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction to the Defense customization.

From the Beywiki about C145:
C145 has three wings which extend outwards, each separately joined onto the underside of the Track. These are free moving, and hence when the Beyblade is launched, these point outwards due to spin velocity. Their free moving nature make them very effective for defensive purposes, as they are able to withstand low hits to the Track without significant spin loss. Furthermore, the Track is significantly heavier than non-gimmicked Tracks such as 145, providing extra weight essential for Defense. As such, the Track is an essential part for current Defense customisations.