[Product]  BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Booster. April 24th 2010. 787 yen.

WA130 is an attack-type Track.
(Jan. 28, 2010  1:11 PM)metal fight Wrote: Whats Rachelta mean?
I currently do not know, but it translated to something like that.
The only known constellation starting with an 'R' is Reticulum, meant to commemorate the reticle, an instrument used by Nicolas Louis de Lacaille to measure star positions.
It's not very well known though, and I do so it'd seem that they'll be doing a few that have no link to constellations at all...
Unless it's a mistranslation of Lacerta, the Lizard.
(Jan. 28, 2010  3:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Unless it's a mistranslation of Lacerta, the Lizard.

Betting this is it. Ra-che-ru-ta.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacerta_%28...llation%29
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

All new parts 'sept for Thermal, which is AWESOME anyway. Can;t wait for WA130.
I'm sick of seeing re-used parts in "new" releases...
WA130 sounds interesting though.
This is:

A)A balance type

B)The alternate way to get Thermal

C)A weird combination of parts

D)All of the above

Vote now.
D, certainly. I'll buy it either way. I need HF, 130 might be a useful hight, and the gimmic might be heavy (DEFENSE TYPE, WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE POINT POINT), i need an HF, Thermal is a good wheel to have a multitude of (THERMAL CRAZY Supaburn ), and Rachelta spounds awesome.

I WANT THIS SO BAD! I promised myself that i woudn't buy a beyblade until they hit Canada for low shipping, but it's just too tempting. I NEED this!

April 24? *cries*

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Rachelta

It's odd that we're on the first page for this one, as well. Rachelta is something unfamiliar to the likes of the english language.
(Jan. 28, 2010  3:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Unless it's a mistranslation of Lacerta, the Lizard.
Oh, probably. I had no time in twenty minutes to check beyond my basic knowledge. I will change it.
Whatever this is it sounds intersting!

Another way to get thermal for those not wanting the S/D reshuffle... and I wonder what WA130 is... (maybe Wide-attack?)

Though... I mean i don't think thermal will be an amazing attack type... it has some upper ability(if used right).. but not with a 130 track... just IMO
WA130 = Wide Attack 130??
so many new realses alot of these sound like they should have pretty cool faces
Odd how everyone mentions Wide Attack. I get the feeling this will be a mode or height changer, because of the fact that the only tracks not to end with 5 in the higher category would be CH120. 130 must have something to mdo with an interesting gimmic.

Perhaps it is Wide Attack, and you can change it from 2 different modes with spikes that you can either have like the ones in C145, or you can pull them out so they extend farther than thye wheel. A wide attack.

Or perhps it's something else. Like, um, Wedge Array or something...
so it could be a reptillian bey ?( reptillian chomp attack IKEE RACHELTA !!!!!
WA130 ? - WIGGLING AXIS - AS IN THE OPONNENT ATTACKS BUT SINCE IT MOVES SO MUCH THE OTHER BEY WILL LOSE BALANCE AND RACHELTAS "AXIS" WILL HAVE A HIGHER SPIN VELOCITY
According to Mama-bey, the Track is specialized for attack.
Dang I thought it said LANCERTA instead of Lacerta Unhappy
g go to hell
WA130 is aimed for attack. The beyblade has HF. So.... why Thermal on what would be an attack type?

Man, i wish i had a lower track to test Thermal's attack power. Perhaps TT knows something we don't.

Wide Attack 130 suddenly sounds very accurate,
It's to encourage customization.
Ah, ok. Sort of like how the Random boosters non prize beys are a little bit too random.

OK, this is literally the most important thing for me to buy all year.