[Product]  BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip

Considering the Beypointer will probably not be used much after the Bey Point Card is released, of course this is only useful for the Japanese. And I am not certain all young kids have wallets or pockets deep and well-angled enough to safily hold a card, so this new grip seems to at least offer a secure place. It does not necessarily look that good, admittedly, however I find it unfair to say that this is absolutely useless.
Takara-Tomy's obviously screwing with us by releasing the rubber grips a few months ago and then releasing this carp, making the rubber grips useless...
(Mar. 16, 2010  5:04 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Takara-Tomy's obviously screwing with us by releasing the rubber grips a few months ago and then releasing this carp, making the rubber grips useless...
... As far as I know it does not have rubber on it, and Grip Rubbers might still be able to fit. We seriously do not have enough information on this yet to make such assumptions in my opinion.
Really hoping the metal support will still fit on to the original customize grip as well as this...
Because I honestly don't care how useful triggers are, if it has to be on this I'd rather go without.
The original render shows the Metal Assist on the first Launcher Grip; I had been wondering about this too. Hopefully they at least fit both ...
i'm thinking if it still have 2 mode
for Beylauncher and light launcher
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b109968155

It seems you can do exactly everything you could do with the Launcher Grip, however this one does not support the Beypointer, obviously.

Also, it is interesting to note that they do advise to place Faces and Bottoms inside the Launcher Grip. I think we were not too certain before with the Launcher Grip.
According to that picture it looks like you can have three diferent modes. The third allowing left handed people to pull the beylauncher back.
(Apr. 01, 2010  12:04 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: According to that picture it looks like you can have three diferent modes. The third allowing left handed people to pull the beylauncher back.
You are right, because the Card Holder part can be rotated at 180 degrees, from what I understand :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10498677...45908.html

The Card Holder is also apparently meant to absorb the shocks from the Beylauncher string, hah.
that grip looks a bit odd to me. like that was smart to make one that your beypoint card can go in but yeah I agree it should just be an expansion.
(Apr. 03, 2010  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You are right, because the Card Holder part can be rotated at 180 degrees, from what I understand :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10498677...45908.html

The Card Holder is also apparently meant to absorb the shocks from the Beylauncher string, hah.

LOL, if that thing can withstand the shock of the beylauncher string, then im not a nerd.
...on another note,does anyone have the length x width of the card holder? I have a cool idea to replace the Beypoint card for the WBO audience that I'm going to submit when I have a formal draft.
hey you guys there is a youtube video about this thing

linkers!!!
(Apr. 03, 2010  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Card Holder is also apparently meant to absorb the shocks from the Beylauncher string, hah.

unironically the most useful feature
(Apr. 06, 2010  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: unironically the most useful feature
well then maybe its not useless after all.
is this like a normal grip?
(May. 31, 2010  10:56 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: is this like a normal grip?

Yes. It just holds a BeyPoint Card instead of a BeyPointer.
Honestly I think its useless if you cant play the Bey Ta machines, but I'm willing to buy it and review it for you guys, if I have extra cash.
Unless you guys already hate the grip and know all of its "features."

I don't have to order it online anyways, so yea.
Hey, it's still a grip and it looks more comfortable than the regular grip. :\
It looks nice because the colours are all matching, but I doubt it'd look as cool if they all clashed.
I like it.

especially if its true that left handers can use it the same.
(Jun. 02, 2010  12:09 AM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC02393.png]

It's cool! Cool

I dunno, I'm not digging it. Kinda prefer the grip without it.