[Product]  BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip

http://ameblo.jp/tyuva/image-10437122218...95060.html

Well metal fight, I think its the one on the bottom row.Second or fourth, Or fifth picture
I'm hoping that it will be a launcher grip with 3 basic segments, and then you can remove ones and put in a different segment for the launcher that you buy seprately, and has some signifigant function. The third segemnt would be the launcher itself.

Diagram:
<Segment 1: A Plastic thing> <Segment 2: Another PLastic Thing> <Segment 3: Launcher>

And then you buy a new rubber middle part for a better grip. You take the launcher apart, and recinstruct it using the new part.

<Plastic Thing> <Rubber coated plastic thing for btter grip> <launcher>

You buy a carabiner end for your launcher, so it can hang from your belt like the old Carabiner grip. Comes with those things you use to attach the beys.

<Carabiner> <Rubber Grip> <Launcher>

ect.
so what your saying is... <end peace> <handle> <launcher>

...hmm, not realy a bad idea...
That looks stupid.

But thanks for the pics Kai-V
Obviously they remade the launcher grip so the beypoint card goes on top
its not gonna sell well at all i mean you could always put the card in your wallet.They should have released the top as a "expansion" pack to the original launcher grip
I'm making no effort to get this.
I was going to get this alongside Ray Unicorno + Galaxy Pegasis.

Now? I don't know...
What do you have against triggers TT? They are very awesome.
Uhhh. This is bites. I agree with Khel, I want triggers! Hope Hasbro adds them on at least.

So basically, the only different thing is that it holds a BP Card, instead of a BPter. Lame.
Looks interesting to me, are you supposed to aim with that thing?
(Mar. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)metal fight Wrote: Looks interesting to me, are you supposed to aim with that thing?

Supposedly the bey point card is stored there.
That thing is atrociously awkward... I'm sure that thing plate will be detachable. At least, it appears to retain some compatibility with previous and planned grip accessories.
I don't care if it's been redesigned to hold the card, that doesn't stop it from looking terrible. Should've stuck with the BeyPointer.
That'll be really distracting while trying to launch.
Should have just made it an add on for the orginal grip to hold the card Tired that would have saved alot of money
it looks hot excluding the rectangle thing... which I assume is the point.
I see a problem if you try to attach the Angle Compass onto this.
My god that looks awful. I was thinking about getting the new set with Galaxy pegasus which has this in it and the attack stadium cause I thought it would be alright. But now, no chance. I'll just get Galaxy pegasus separatly instead now.
Would the Grip Rubber be useless or it can fit the 3 Segment Launcher Grip?
(Mar. 16, 2010  12:41 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Would the Grip Rubber be useless or it can fit the 3 Segment Launcher Grip?
It probably depends if the lower part is still detachable. Which reminds me that that part does not look like a double Tool anymore ...
Ugly grip is ugly... Putting the card on top of the launcher doesn't make any sense.
I think this looks retarded. If its one thing takara tomy is infamous for, its making random accesories for things that dont need them....