[Product]  BB-72 Aquario 105F

There already was a Gold Aquario.

I'm thinking either were being pranked, or its that blue Aquario in the Old reshuffle set
Seriously this has to be a prank, Or the blue.The picture Kai-V Linked in the beyblade random thoughts shows A wheel that looks like the original Aquario, and is blue.

But, I just do not get this.Maybe This has to do with the anime and Hikaru?

Plus, If it was my Decision.The one Pre-HWS Blade to come back in a booster, Would be Quetz,Pisces, Or aries.
This definitely does not look like an April's fool. It is confirmed, printed, published, etc.
what is going on over there!?
Their drunk.What other explanation could there be
If i'm getting my signals crossed, i don't mean the source is joking, but Takara-Tomy itself.

I REALLY hope this is a prank.

And Zeox makes a good point.
I'm copletly cluless here why would they releases something in the same format as the earlier release of it (in other words the same color)?
Akylus, Aquario was never released
(Jan. 31, 2010  11:42 PM)Zeox Wrote: Akylus, Aquario was never released

What? :\

Aquario came with the Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set, and two came in Random Booster Vol 2.
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:25 PM)Giga Wrote: I'm assuming because it never got an actual release. Only reshuffle and boosters. Why not Virgo as well though.

Aquario Never really got its Own release
"It was never released as a separate starter or booster" I think he's trying to say.
Yeah, Thanks Theflightyellz, Guess I gotta word my sentences better Rofl
(Feb. 01, 2010  12:07 AM)Zeox Wrote: Aquario Never really got its Own release

Neither did Virgo. Or Aries. Or Pisces. Or Quetzalcoatl. To release this isolated by itself is super-weird, especially since they went so far out of their way to act like pre-HWS never happened.
Im still betting this has something to do with hikaru
just have to wait and see what this ends up being
(Feb. 01, 2010  1:26 AM)Dirge Wrote: just have to wait and see what this ends up being

It's Aquario 105F. Read the thread.
I still say something about Aquario in that blurry picture is odd. Perhaps this is a Redesigned Aquario wheel?
(Feb. 01, 2010  1:44 AM)Zeox Wrote: I still say something about Aquario in that blurry picture is odd. Perhaps this is a Redesigned Aquario wheel?

yes i am sure your observation of a blurry image approximately 15 pixels wide is better than kai-v's sources
LOL this is such a pointless realse its not like its hard to get a pre hws aquiro and its not even that good
(Feb. 01, 2010  1:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes i am sure your observation of a blurry image approximately 15 pixels wide is better than kai-v's sources
Hah. As Brad said, the picture I would like to post is very clear, and the Wheel is as similar as it could be to my Aquario.
(Jan. 31, 2010  11:42 PM)Zeox Wrote: Akylus, Aquario was never released

I was talking about any release in general not one that got a separate release and is being re-releases. Aquario was released as a special blade in a reshuffle set and the same goes for pre-hybrid wheel Virgo, hybrid wheel Gemios, and hybrid wheel Pisces.
If Hikaru is getting the pre-hybrid wheel Aquario then Hyouma should get the pre-hybrid wheel Aries since both of their blades were demolished.
Wow, im confused............. why the @#$#%*&%$* would they do this????!!!!!!!!
TAKARA-TOMY, I now demand Aries re-release. Serious
(Feb. 01, 2010  5:53 AM)Kei Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY, I now demand Aries re-release. Serious

or a normal qutez realse Tongue_out