[Product]  BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS

(Mar. 12, 2010  5:43 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: wait i dont understand why this is so special then? how will the rubber help?

Think Metal Change, but way more insane in attack mode.
oh, well thats a lot more useful than a moving ball, getting this XD
CS stands for Coat Sharp.
Good to see TT finally taking MFB seriously again...
(Mar. 12, 2010  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: CS stands for Coat Sharp.

I expected Change Sharp. Oh well!
This just jumped from "Might buy it" to "Can't wait until April for it" on my list. I've been anxiously awaiting pictures of CS for a while now.

Thanks for the picture DrigerGT!
OMG OMG OMMG.

It finally happened, I've been waiting for a bottom like this..
I thought I would end up buying just one Unicorno, I think I'll be buying at least 3 now.
(Mar. 12, 2010  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I expected Change Sharp. Oh well!

I was expecting this too. Coat Sharp doesn't sound too bad though.
(Mar. 12, 2010  7:59 PM)Nuno Wrote: I was expecting this too. Coat Sharp doesn't sound too bad though.
yea it works sorta, its like the rubber is a "coat" to the tip
That blade is sooooo hot! Jumped to number 2 on my "OMG MUSTMUSTMUST BUY ON RELEASE DAY" list.

Which will be faster, RF, R2F, or CS? Only time will tell...
I want this bey more than Galaxy Pegasis now.
Anyone want to buy a lot of 100 on YJA and sell them to everyone on the forums XD

this looks amazing, i really want one its defintly going be the best part for stamia espically since it has a metal/rubber track

forget about getting bb-75 i'm defintly getting this
(Mar. 12, 2010  9:48 PM)Khel Wrote: I want this bey more than Galaxy Pegasis now.

I know what you mean.
The only thing that could make this release better is if it contained a brand new track.
I mean this really has the potential to shake up the metagame. The thought of the movement pattern being similar to Metal Change is really exiting.

If only I could buy that bottom in a pack of 5
Argh! Was hoping this blade would be something I could skip, but no chance now.
God, I'm going to be so poor when series 2 comes out.
I'm just so glad that these parts feel new and innovative, I can't remember the last time I actually felt like they'd released something remotely inspired..
Probably C145 thinking about it.
i just hope this dosent turn out to be another es bottom
This is just going to add on the MFB stuff I'm buying. But I'm really glad Takara Tomy are taking MFB seriously again. Grin
Finally a possible contender to RF for an attack bottom.
Not to rain on everyone's parade,but wouldn't having the rubber and metal combination create something more like FS than Metal Change?
(Mar. 13, 2010  12:48 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Not to rain on everyone's parade,but wouldn't having the rubber and metal combination create something more like FS than Metal Change?

no because the rubber will be creating friction which will course better movement then FS
Ah...didn't think of that.
(Mar. 13, 2010  12:48 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Not to rain on everyone's parade,but wouldn't having the rubber and metal combination create something more like FS than Metal Change?

FS already behaves pretty much exactly like Metal Change.
Looks very interesting ... but this could potentially be a double-edged sword; at one end of the spectrum, you could have great, Grip-based attack potential, coupled with low-friction Metal stamina to outspin the opponent, but equally, CS' stamina will significantly be cut as soon as it is tilted onto the Rubber portion towards the end of the battle ...

Aesthetically, I think the part looks very cool. A black casing too, which works well with other colours. :]
(Mar. 13, 2010  1:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: FS already behaves pretty much exactly like Metal Change.

Really? I've always felt Metal Change had a greater level of control.
They just keep on coming; more and more options for Attack Bottoms ... Awesome!