[Product]  BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS

None of the tracks or bottoms were shown in the renders.
(Feb. 02, 2010  12:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: None of the tracks or bottoms were shown in the renders.

Really? Sorry.Pinching_eyes_2
No need to apologize, you wouldn't have known.
It's generally the case that the bottom and track isn't show in renders though, it tends to be the wheel and face from either an above, or slightly angled view to show the form of certain wheels.
I don't care what the bey is or how it performs i just want it cause i'm a collector and my aim is to get every MFB that takara makes but only one of each.
kai-v i think this is ray unicorno
looks good got it off ur website
Attached Files

.jpg   2v9en1h.jpg (Size: 81.36 KB / Downloads: 270)
(Feb. 10, 2010  1:59 AM)Ashari Wrote: kai-v i think this is ray unicorno
No, it is called Gyran, and it only appears in one of the Metal Fight Beyblade video games. It is not Ray Unicorno.

I am aware of the scans I upload and I saw the renders for these new releases : I believe I would have noticed by now if they had been subtly published already.
(Feb. 10, 2010  1:59 AM)Ashari Wrote: kai-v i think this is ray unicorno

It looks very strange. I hope Ray Unicorno will not look anything like that.
That isn't ray unicorno it's another blade read the post above your one.
(Feb. 10, 2010  11:49 AM)megablader2 Wrote: That isn't ray unicorno it's another blade read the post above your one.

That's what I said, I hope Ray Unicorno will NOT look anything like that. That means I know that Beyblade isn't Ray Unicorno. Take note of the words 'will not', they are in future tense.
I can tell you it of course looks nothing like that. Some of the game-exclusive Beyblades are just too unrealistic : that Metal Wheel would not really work.
(Feb. 10, 2010  12:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I can tell you it of course looks nothing like that. Some of the game-exclusive Beyblades are just too unrealistic : that Metal Wheel would not really work.

If memory serves me right, you mentioned that the Ray wheel looks a bit like Storm.
In personal opinion it's closer in shape to the old kid draciel (minus the three small spike shapes).
The three wings seem to have little in the way of protrusions, but have a few very small indentations on each of the three wings.
(Feb. 10, 2010  1:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: In personal opinion it's closer in shape to the old kid draciel (minus the three small spike shapes).
The three wings seem to have little in the way of protrusions, but have a few very small indentations on each of the three wings.

So you saw the pictures too? Ah, I wish I knew where I could find them. Anyway, so is this Ray wheel a stamina type (got that feeling when you mentioned Draciel)?
... Firstly, there isn't a single draciel attack ring that'd I'd consider to be a stamina type.
It's hard to say without testing, and a lot of it would depend on the weight.
I'd personally say it was a defense wheel from the shape of it.
But as I said, it's far too early to judge :\
(Feb. 10, 2010  1:41 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... Firstly, there isn't a single draciel attack ring that'd I'd consider to be a stamina type.
It's hard to say without testing, and a lot of it would depend on the weight.
I'd personally say it was a defense wheel from the shape of it.
But as I said, it's far too early to judge :\

Sorry, I was thinking about the metal balls.
There isn't a single metal ball base that's a stamina type either, they are all used for either compact or defense combos.

Might be worth having a look at the following beywiki articles:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Defense

A note on the appearance of this bey, from the render there is very little in the way of unicorn detailing to the clear wheel. The most obvious part are a series of three small golden unicorn horn stickers.
This is Ray Unicorno :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1045738...12337.html

Its owner is apparently Masamune.
hmm not nearly as awesome as the galaxy Pegasis but still interesting

Thanks again.
Oh, Masamune is holding the new Launcher Grip, also. You can see where the Beypoint Card will be placed.

Thank you, Khel.
Looks ok, but yeah I agree with Khel, doesnt apeal as much as galaxy pegasis.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, Masamune is holding the new Launcher Grip, also. You can see where the Beypoint Card will be placed.

Thank you, Khel.

whats a beypoint card are you talking about the beypointer (sorry i dont fell like looking around i feel like carp right now)
That is not a good excuse.
wait is a beypoint card something that can connect to your beypointer so that you can just buy beypoints load them on your beypointer and then throw the card away (again sorry i dont feel like looking around i feel like carp right now)
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:27 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: whats a beypoint card are you talking about the beypointer (sorry i dont fell like looking around i feel like carp right now)
I am not talking about the Beypointer, however the Beypoint Card will probably have the same function.

If you know you should look around yet that you cannot, it would probably be better not to post at all. This question was not too bad, however this is an advice.
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:28 PM)Khel Wrote: That is not a good excuse.

i know but i do feel like carp right now
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not talking about the Beypointer, however the Beypoint Card will probably have the same function.

If you know you should look around yet that you cannot, it would probably be better not to post at all. This question was not too bad, however this is an advice.

ok well does it explain what it is in this topic if so then i will try to find it i guess