[Product]  BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS

they were never called clutch, what are you guys talking about
April First

I wonder if this will be a april fools joke
But It probably is not.

Well I think Maybe CS Could be Cut-Sharp.A cutted sharp bottom
(Jan. 30, 2010  9:46 PM)firelord767 Wrote: The old Rubber bottoms in HMS were called Clutch, right? Then maybe Clutch Sharp.

They were called "Grip"
like Grip Sharp, Grip Flat, etc.
(Jan. 31, 2010  12:44 PM)Ashari Wrote: so how do it look like

Pictures are not avalible yet at this stage, but it should be coming soon. I wonder what Galaxy Pegasis looks like. :\
Wouldnt having a rubber bottom greatly reduce the stamina? I really dont see how this will work.

(Jan. 31, 2010  12:59 PM)Benkei Wrote: no1 noes yet thats y ther r no pics.

lmao
bt y??
What do you mean why? It's obvious. It was only recognised as coming out a few days ago and it doesn't come out TILL APRIL.
Maybe CS= change speed? After all they did do CH.
(Jan. 31, 2010  2:20 PM)Blade Wrote: Maybe CS= change speed? After all they did do CH.

No i think ch just make the blade taller for more defense
No he's saying that because they made a track named CH it is likely that they will make a bottom named CS.

I'm not sure i agree with this but he is entitled to his opinion.
oh i thought he was talking about ch120
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:20 AM)Crimson Wrote: They were called "Grip"
like Grip Sharp, Grip Flat, etc.

I knew that.

No i didn't, but it might be Clutch Sharp still.
can we please not do this, our guesses are almost never right
Hm, I believe the guesses were right in,H145 (After you saw the pic), C145 (After the pic), And Someone got Eternal right in eternal sharp (without a pic).

Hm, Yeah we should stop guessing until we get a pic Unhappy
Found a leaked image from Takara-Tomy themselves! Totally real! [Image: amea2q.png]

BTW: CS stands for Crazy Spaniard.
... nooo :\
Maybe if you added a monicle to go with that mustache, but still predominantly no.
Why so serious?
Traded my sense of humor for a bagel. It was dry.
The humor, not the bagel.
Anyway, back on topic.
I do not want to reopen the BB-70 topic yet, so I will post this here :

I read on a website that the new Clear and Metal Wheels now had more 'imprinted' colours. As a matter of fact, the new Metal Wheels (not Rock, nor Thermal) are more colourful, and the Clear Wheels are bichromic and the less prominant colour seems difficult to apply if it were a sticker. The first renders for those releases are certainly more detailed and colourful than this, for instance :
http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade/bb-65.jpg

So, supposing both series of renders do not have stickers yet, there is a rumour that the new Hybrid Wheels have more colours.

Hopefully I can post the renders soon ...
I personally think the last thing they needed to do is add more colors, but that's probably from a more adult perspective compared to what would appeal to kids.
Could look interesting though...
If it comes to it, I'll just spray them anyway.
edit: Thanks Kai-V Smile
Ah, unfortunately, riumama told me it was better not to post the pictures. The store who exposed the sheets with images of the new releases publicly was not supposed to : it is against TAKARA-TOMY's policy. She says it is probable that once they know about this, they will of course have the store remove the pictures from public view, but might also be smart enough to suspect that people took photos of them. The blog post might be forcefully deleted if TAKARA-TOMY finds out. The boy who posted them is perhaps too young to understand those concepts, in her opinion.

This is a case similar to what TV Tokyo and other Japanese companies do on YouTube : they get videos removed because of copyright issue, and sometimes accounts get deleted.

I forward her "Please understand".

However, I can still try to describe the items without showing a picture of them. So, in my opinion, the Ray Metal Wheel resembles Storm slightly. It has some more relief though.

theflightyellz Wrote:edit: Thanks Kai-V
Thank you.
(Feb. 01, 2010  4:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, unfortunately, riumama told me it was better not to post the pictures. The store who exposed the sheets with images of the new releases publicly was not supposed to : it is against TAKARA-TOMY's policy. She says it is probable that once they know about this, they will of course have the store remove the pictures from public view, but might also be smart enough to suspect that people took photos of them. The blog post might be forcefully deleted if TAKARA-TOMY finds out. The boy who posted them is perhaps too young to understand those concepts, in her opinion.

This is a case similar to what TV Tokyo and other Japanese companies do on YouTube : they get videos removed because of copyright issue, and sometimes accounts get deleted.

I forward her "Please understand".

However, I can still try to describe the items without showing a picture of them. So, in my opinion, the Ray Metal Wheel resembles Storm slightly. It has some more relief though.

Thank you.

Did you see the CS bottom in the pictures? I'm really eager to know what it would do. Hopefully it wouldn't be Change Speed because that's what Aquario does in the Anime. Tongue_out_wink