[Product]  BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS

(Jan. 29, 2010  12:11 AM)Omega Wrote: Pegasis - Unicorn with wings ... Why make this new bey a Unicorn.

Pegasus is just a winged horse; no horn. Either way, they're separate constellations.
(Jan. 29, 2010  12:11 AM)Omega Wrote: Pegasis - Unicorn with wings ... Why make this new bey a Unicorn.

Pegasis doesn't have a horn, and has wings.
That's like saying "What's the point in this tiger, it's just a cat but bigger"

At the end of the day, there are only a limited number of constellations, so I'd assume that they're going to make the most of the ones that people can actually recognize, even if they are similar to previous constellations.
sounds interesting, i hope this isnt just like the storm wheel recoloured or something.... but cs doesn't sound as interesting to me seeing as how its a sharp. unless they figured out a way to fix the bad balance which would be amazing Tongue_out.
There is no hope for sharp bottoms. Look at this track record; Sharp, Ball Sharp, Eternal Sharp, Metal Sharp... There's only so much you can do to retain balance when you're working with small points.
(Jan. 28, 2010  10:24 PM)Medz Wrote: Unicorno sounds abit wierd to me though, maybe its a mistranslation of Unicorn?
Not a mistranslation.
(Jan. 29, 2010  1:26 AM)The LVJ Wrote: There is no hope for sharp bottoms. Look at this track record; Sharp, Ball Sharp, Eternal Sharp, Metal Sharp... There's only so much you can do to retain balance when you're working with small points.

Sharp Defense. Cool
Name another, I dare ya.

Imma shut up now...
(Jan. 29, 2010  1:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sharp Defense. Cool

Looool... Thought it was semi-defense? Tongue_out
It'll be interesting to see these new releases.
Ray... sounds interesting.
Sounds like it could be attack... but who knows...

any ideas on CS?
(Jan. 29, 2010  3:43 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Ray... sounds interesting.
Sounds like it could be attack... but who knows...

IT IS A WORD

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
^ This.
But less shouting.
Mama-bey says that CS is a rubber Bottom. This item would also come with a Beypoint Card.

It seems all of these releases are really confirmed now.
Wouldn't that be RS then? Confused
(Jan. 30, 2010  4:15 PM)Giga Wrote: Wouldn't that be RS then? Confused
The Bottom is CS.
Looks like this could be a vital buy then...
Urgh, so sick of buying otherwise useless blades for single parts, Ray had better be worthwhile as well as CS.
(Jan. 30, 2010  6:56 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Looks like this could be a vital buy then...
Urgh, so sick of buying otherwise useless blades for single parts, Ray had better be worthwhile as well as CS.

You never know, Unicorno may be a game breaking clear wheel.

You thought Libra needed to be banned? Wait until every battle is just a match between two unicornos.
We should totally legalize matches between Light Wheels and Beyblades with Metal Wheels, only Clear Wheels. I have not tried it though, hah.

Obviously this is not serious ...
I seriously can't imagine how "CS" works into rubber. Speechless
"Something Stretch" or "Something Soft" ???
It's more likely that the rubber part will be detailed in the 'C', 'S' probably referring to sharp.
Cling Sharp would make sense (going with the possibility that it's a rubber sharp bottom), but it's too early to tell.
The old Rubber bottoms in HMS were called Clutch, right? Then maybe Clutch Sharp.

And the dictionary kicks again.

EDIT: But we shouldn't get so hung up on names. We should be worried about proformance. I, for one, have no idea how CS is going to work.

Maybe it'll help with creating the DGMS of MFB! I'll have to look into this. Maybe R145 will also help. Ironic how we'll be able to create a nearly fully rubber coated "Meatl" Fight Beyblade.
I'm going with Clutch something

S could be sharp, Every other S was
(Jan. 30, 2010  9:46 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Maybe it'll help with creating the DGMS of MFB! I'll have to look into this. Maybe R145 will also help. Ironic how we'll be able to create a nearly fully rubber coated "Meatl" Fight Beyblade.

R145 nevr heard of that.
A new part comming out with Rock Girafu. We don't have the official name, biut we know it's made out of rubber, so if the name is anything beside Rubber 145, i'll... um, haven't made any bets yet lol

EDIT: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-78-Ro...#pid234112

The following post leads to the thread itself, but this leads to the R145 post. Click both for the maximum information.