[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

(Apr. 01, 2010  2:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think this will finally outclass Quetz.
This

Also, R2F does an awesome sound while spinning. XD

Thanks for the vids Kai-V Smile
Yay this might be better than quetz and it goes whizzzzzzzzz when it spins Grin
Although the paint does eventually chip off of the wheel, I really like that the newer wheels are now being painted - Galaxy, Ray, Infinity...

Galaxy looks like a beast. This and Ray Unicorno are definite must-haves.
(Mar. 31, 2010  1:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: That seller's (fununiverse) Beyblade items are often way overpriced. It's nothing surprising, coming from him. Unless you're actually willing to pay that much for it, ignore him. Wait for sellers like buzztoy2007, dickson_c, dimsum2u, and allatkorea03 to get them. Those are the top Beyblade sellers on ebay.

well you know i ordered to blades from buzztoy only got one

ad also does anyone really buy from him those prices are ludocris
People who probably do have way too much money or think the're worth that much I guess. Some of his items he has gotten recently are quite nicely priced for how rare they are such as the clear bearing stinger for around $30. I'd totally buy that.
The Galaxy Pegasus looks great, but the only problem is the paint... I guess I can repaint the wheel after, since I have all the hard-coat paint required. I'll do a good job, I did this with an old beyblade too. Smile

Another problem is the bottom of the top, because of its shape and the fact that its rubber, the spin will increase recoil and will really just wear out. If its not good, keep a spare attack bottom from S-Pegasus or something.
Thats what im doing.
Pictures of Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Version ... Ah.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10499385918.html
Urgh.. Was hoping it wouldn't look as good as I thought it would Tired
It's so pretty... Chocked_2
I don't really think the black hole version looks that great. It's too tall for my liking. Why couldn't the black hole version be a black version of galazy pegasus? Why do they have to be so imaginative?
Damn that is one nice looking bey.
... Why do you have to be such a downer? It's a good looking exclusive.

(Apr. 04, 2010  5:51 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Why do they have to be so imaginative?

Are you really asking this?! Plesse, tell me you are being sarcastic.
Someone needs to try and replicate this using just standard parts, RIT dye, and glossy gold paint.
This is potentially one of the easier exclusives to replicate I assume, LOL.
I just think the original in all it's blue glory looks better. And yes I was being sarcastic about the other thing since it was said already why they used those parts. Although they're no hard to find. Just buy earth virgo and burn pheonix. Personally i'm hoping for a black storm pegasus to be released. Now that would look sweet.
i love both galaxy pegasis, can't wait to get one
The Black Hole Version looks awesome too. However, I think the original looks better.
(Apr. 02, 2010  3:53 PM)Aqua Wrote: Although the paint does eventually chip off of the wheel, I really like that the newer wheels are now being painted - Galaxy, Ray, Infinity...

Galaxy looks like a beast. This and Ray Unicorno are definite must-haves.

Ray isn't painted those are stickers
the black hole version looks great but the original looks better Smile
yeah the gold galaxy wheel looks awsome
(Apr. 04, 2010  7:21 PM)Ashari Wrote: Ray isn't painted those are stickers

Yes, I know Ray has stickers, but for some reason I remembered the entire wheel being painted in an aqua colour... probably just mixed that up with the Unicorno clear wheel.

--------------

The Black Hole version of G. Pegasis looks pretty good, it's definitely not the best recolour I've seen though.