[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

Bey-heart re-ignited.
Hmmm... R²F's shape is pretty weird. I wonder how it'll move.

Thanks for the pics Kai-V.
omg that beyblade is awsome i have to get it its just cool idk i need it
OMG. New favorite blade without a doubt, the whole thing looks gorgeous!
Looks like this is going to be an essential buy, even though W105 looks like it'll be fairly useless.
R²F is the weirdest looking tip I've ever seen on a blade, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it will perform!
From its form it should have more grip of RF. And for Galaxy... finally a good (and easy to get) Upper Wheel?
Sono-Kong release it fast so I can buy 3.
im just wandering how powerful it is i just love pegasus so i want all of his forms
That Beyblade looks so great. R²F is weird but `I can't wait for this release.

Thanks very much for the pictures Kai-V
Thanks alot Kai-V. Defo buying this. And the bottom looks...weird. I dont think it would effect the movement too much would it?
what does the bey card do? i'm sorry i honestly heard of it before? Is it more useful then the beypoint?
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:21 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: what does the bey card do? i'm sorry i honestly heard of it before? Is it more useful then the beypoint?
Seriously we have no more information about it, however it would probably act the same way as the Beypointer, no ?

Thank you Khel, DrigerGT, Daegor42, Benkei and Medz. Honestly, nothing makes me happier right now than seeing people on this forum excited for Beyblade again, even if it is temporary.
Ahh i think i got it the beycard is probably going to act like a credit card, so that people won't be able to cheat like they did with the beypoint machine
Thats pretty sick looking. Although I'm not sure I like how the R²F's panning out, I have a feeling that the thing is going to be wicked fast around the tornado ridge, though I think I would be worried about one of edges on the tip wearing off. But whatever, still looks pretty sick.
is it possible that R²F is shaped so that it can increase speed without reducing friction? its only an idea and could b completely wrong
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

This blade looks AMAZING, I cannot wait.
The fires of my bey-heart are roaring right now!
YES! GOD A GOOD BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyway it seems that R2F is shaped like a spining saw or something.
... It's shaped like a galaxy Tired
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:52 PM)Khel Wrote: Bey-heart re-ignited.
fffffffffff yes.
Man it looks so cool can't wait to get it. Definatly the first of the new released that i'm gonna buy.
YES YES YES I WANT THAT I NEED THAT NEED NEED GIMME GIMME GIMME

I WANT THIS BEYBLADE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Wait 'till Blader DJ gets a hold of this thread xD

R^2F looks interesting, but will it preform like RF? I have a bad feeling that this will be equally unpredectable.

The track seems interesting. Wings. Kind of like the DF145/T125 of Attack.
Holy carp... That metal wheel looks like it will have some crazy upper! Gasp Track looks good too.

R2F looks pretty odd... I wonder how it performs.
The Metal Wheel and color scheme overall are awesome. R2F is interesting indeed.
W105 doesn't look it like will be useful, but Galaxy and R²F look insane. Can't wait to see how both of them perform. Also, it's nice that they're starting to paint more Metal Wheels.