[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

(Jan. 29, 2010  12:39 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Hmm Maybe this could be a wheel that has something like Pegiasis but has spikes or something

Maybe this could be the day you make a significant post...

All of these releases sound so insane.
sounds like the last upgrade Ginga's gonna get in the series haha. But Galaxy was pretty predictable.. R2F rubber 2 flat.... I hope this rubber here doesn't wear off so quick Smile. I have high hopes for the track too
DrigerGT, theflightyellz, thank you.

The LVJ Wrote:Maybe this could be the day you make a significant post...
Personally we are all speculating and some of the topics will probably be locked until other news has surfaced, so I do not know why his post was particularly bad in your opinion.

slybadger123 Wrote:is r2f a spelling mistake ?
Not on my part.
(Jan. 29, 2010  12:39 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Hmm Maybe this could be a wheel that has something like Pegiasis but has spikes or something

You're right, I've been so bitter lately. I'm sorry, Benjamin.
(Jan. 29, 2010  1:26 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: sounds like the last upgrade Ginga's gonna get in the series haha. But Galaxy was pretty predictable.. R2F rubber 2 flat.... I hope this rubber here doesn't wear off so quick Smile. I have high hopes for the track too

THe LaST??!!!???111???!?!???11???1??2???

Is bey really going to e this short lived? I mean, I'm grateful for a second shot, But MFB has lasted about 2 years. Greedy as it sounds, 1999 to 2004 is much longer than that, and the new generation and it's breed of players should get just as long if not longer.

I really hope this isn't the last Pegasis. I swear on the good name of Camelopardalis that i'd never, ever forgive Takara for letting us down.

Yes, i just swore on a giraffe.

[/paraniod]
Why would they end the line this prematurely? MFB's are selling extremely well in Japan. Ho4L most likely meant that it might be the last upgrade fo the current series.
Oh, good. Thanks for clearing that up. I was going to have nightmares.

*Watches news in morning* "Metal Fight Beyblade is coming to an ubrupt end in Japan. And a new Sagittario was never released. Ever." Me: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *wakes up in cold sweat*

Time to speculate. W105. Let's name some odd words starting with W, because, welp, JB and Q were quite odd. Wide and Weight would be pratical... to bad TT isn't pratical. Time to break out google.... again.
W-Worthless for the win.Joking

I think perhaps W=Wide? There was a Wide Defense, Why not a Wide?

Then again,Wide105 Makes it a bit Redundant
Wing
Wedge
Worm Hole
Wish
Wake
Wraith
Wind
War
Wallet-busting....
Could somebody please lock this until we get some more details?
Because this is just turning in to the same thing that every previous thread concerning a new part has, I feel like I'm getting kicked by a dictionary Tired
I think It might be Wing
Agreed, it being Pegasis. It might be the DF145 or T125 of the 105 hightbar.

I'll certainly be picking one of these up, if so.

(Jan. 29, 2010  2:44 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Could somebody please lock this until we get some more details?
Because this is just turning in to the same thing that every previous thread concerning a new part has, I feel like I'm getting kicked by a dictionary Tired
Sorry...
if it ends up having spikes, it better look more like the original design of pegasis. ( Without breakage of course.)
(Jan. 29, 2010  2:44 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Could somebody please lock this until we get some more details?
I will close them tomorrow ? They have not even been open for twenty-four hours ... Plus we actually do have the name of the parts, which is better than having no information at all and people attempting to guess what the Tracks and Bottoms will be ...
Kai-V said that she will lock these anyway. She also taught me that that a little speculation won't hurt anyone...
http://ameblo.jp/tyuva/image-10437122218...95060.html

, Spikes? I don't think I see it there, But I just don't think it would have spikes.
That picture is too blurry and all of the images are renders that will probably be changed slightly, besides Rock ...
(Jan. 29, 2010  2:51 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Kai-V said that she will lock these anyway. She also taught me that that a little speculation won't hurt anyone...
True. Just can't see the point when we have absolutely no idea.
With a lot of previous guesses, we've been more than a little off (M145 would be a prime example).
I can understand speculation when it comes to things like grips, and metal assists, because there's a logical solution, but as far as track, wheel and bottom names go, it could be anything from "wobble", to "wing".
if these bey point cards are for the bey ta machine i think theyll probley work alot like those game data cards.
i realy hope this bottom ends up being a better RF.Its coming with a right laucher Confused maybe they changed the right launchers to make them more like the HMS lauchers thats what i hope xD
so their not coming to the us till March?
(Jan. 29, 2010  6:19 AM)Tison 2323 Wrote: so their not coming to the us till March?
This is not the right topic at all. The actual thread is stickied, and you cannot miss it if you read its title.
AWESOME BEY ike pegasis galaxy shot attacku!
OK, I will lock these topics now. Some of the speculations have been too 'odd' to be serious. When more information is revealed, I will post it. Hopefully it is soon; in the manga, Ginga and his father have been mentioning a Galaxy Pegasis several times without really specifying what it was, so it should not be long until they show it.

If somebody else finds new information on the releases who is not a member of the Committee, you can send me a private message to notify me of that and I will reopen the specific topic(s) and let you post.
Yo, that's AWESOME

Thanks for the pics Kai-V